• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lost%20in%20Space_zpsp4bf18um.gif

I'm exhausted after just watching that.

iLLmAtlc

lucky to walk away with 1 point, flames were all over 'em. i don't blame sutter too much, seems like wideman closed the gap really fast.

Quick

Banned
Remastered Uncharted looks damn good.

Uncharted 1 is really showing its age, but it still looks fine. Everything looks like plastic, basically.

Bluepoint Games really stays winning on their remastering. Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, MGS HD Collection, now Uncharted.

RedRum

Banned
Remastered Uncharted looks damn good.

Uncharted 1 is really showing its age, but it still looks fine. Everything looks like plastic, basically.

Bluepoint Games really stays winning on their remastering. Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, MGS HD Collection, now Uncharted.

They did a hell of a job with Titanfall for the 360 as well. Wizards.

Out of curiosity, how long have you been a Coyotes fan?

I went to the first game at America West, had partial season seats for a few years when I lived there.

Been some ups and downs in that time, that's for sure.

People still wear Jets gear to Coyote games btw... One dude goes to every game and has worn the same Jets sweater every night for years and years

I thought it went to 4 on 4 OT for a couple minutes, then 3 on 3. Straight to 3v3 is almost just as gimmicky as a shootout (ALMOST. in ways)

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Somebody hold me. That ending has legit shook me to the core :( Fuck everything ! This ending blew me away more than Episode 3's ending. So glad I have not been spoiled for anything in Life is Strange. Now I have extremely high expectation for Episode 5. Hope it delivers !!!

Uploading my play through to my Youtube channel too so you guys should check out my whole Life if Strange play through :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Somebody hold me. That ending has legit shook me to the core :( Fuck everything ! This ending blew me away more than Episode 3's ending. So glad I have not been spoiled for anything in Life is Strange. Now I have extremely high expectation for Episode 5. Hope it delivers !!!

Uploading my play through to my Youtube channel too so you guys should check out my whole Life if Strange play through :D

-holds mapel-

Episode 3's ending (and the resolution of that arc) shook me way more.

Now I HAVE to think the ending of ep4 is reversible, but DAAAAAMN

NetMapel

-holds mapel-

Episode 3's ending (and the resolution of that arc) shook me way more.

Now I HAVE to think the ending of ep4 is reversible, but DAAAAAMN

DONTNOD pls. Don't make me cry on stream when I stream my play through of episode 5. The potential is there.

As shocking as episode 3's ending was. I immediately called out for potential reversal for that afterward. This ending... I am not sure yet. But I think reversal is possible too. But then again, the last time we reversed things everything got so much shittier...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The ending of that arc tho.... Oh my god. I couldnt do it. It was awful. Sophie's choice moment, fuck that decision.

NetMapel

The ending of that arc tho.... Oh my god. I couldnt do it. It was awful. Sophie's choice moment, fuck that decision.
You just know you are going to be fucked by that decision in episode 5. Also,
how the heck did Jefferson beat us to the junkyard at the end? Lol he announced the winner and just booked it?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Larkin already a +6.

I'm also happy to finally have a coach who switches lines up early when they aren't working.

Alucard

Banned
Super shitty start for the Penguins so far, guys. This can only be a good thing as they learn to play together, stop arguing, and end up getting on the same page as the season progresses. They'll be doing the flying V in game 7 of the Cup Finals in 2016. Get ready for the feel-good story of the NHL season.

Super shitty start for the Penguins so far, guys. This can only be a good thing as they learn to play together, stop arguing, and end up getting on the same page as the season progresses. They'll be doing the flying V in game 7 of the Cup Finals in 2016. Get ready for the feel-good story of the NHL season.
Couple games doesn't make a season but am worried about the Pens.

cube444

Bad head coach, senile GM, mediocre D and a super soft team that added the Snuggle fabric softener bear aka Phil Kessel as the band-aid solution.

Top Bottom