• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Larkin already a +6.

I'm also happy to finally have a coach who switches lines up early when they aren't working.

Well Bab's switches lines too, he just does it about 40 times a game. Blash keeps his lines for the most part but switches them when absolutely necessary.

Quick

Banned
Angie Griffin, she of the giantswin.gif, aswin.gif and yankeesareoff.gif fame. She's the penultimate win gif. All other win gifs can only dream of being as wingiffy.

Careful, though. This is a rabbit hole than once you go down, you can never emerge from.

brb subscribing to newsletter.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Angie Griffin, she of the giantswin.gif, aswin.gif and yankeesareoff.gif fame. She's the penultimate win gif. All other win gifs can only dream of being as wingiffy.

Careful, though. This is a rabbit hole than once you go down, you can never emerge from.

If she's the penultimate win gif, who is the ultimate?

zroid

Banned
Babcock really loves his matchups. He went HARD against the Turris line with Lupul/Spaling/Winnik

no other forward line for the Leafs got a significant amount of minutes against them, and surprisingly they didn't fare too badly either. Lupul in a checking role? weird, but...

he also sheltered Phaneuf and Gardiner from the Turris line, which is kind of odd. Rielly and Hunwick were used primarily against them.

Untitled_1.jpg

Who did we draft?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God I hope your right.
Every season Friedman brings up some stat about how teams that are out of the playoffs after the first 10-15 games have something like of 20% chance of getting into the playoffs by the end of the season. Will probably change now with 3 on 3, I'll try and find the exact stat

Red_Man

Kadri on with Maclean right now

Edit: Apparently Ottawa is starting their rookie goalie as well to try and counter act the classic first goalie game vodoo

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Karlsson still looking like Jack Sparrow, even if he dropped the long hair.

edit: Oh yeah great follow that with boos, how smart.

Surge

I'm hoping for the sake of our draft pick, Pitt figures it out when they get back home. Opening the season on the road, in a different conference, can be challenging... (is the excuse I'm inventing on the spot)

It wouldn't surprise me to see Kessel get a hat trick in that game for starters.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We have 5 picking moving defensemen, then we have Emelin.

Trying to chip it off the boards to get it out of the zone way too much still

The "safe" play, which results in a turnover 80% of the time.

I thought Byron was going to play tonight?

Red_Man

Emelin can't cherry pick, i'm not even sure he knows he's playing most of the time
That was suppose to say puck moving defensemen :lol stupid iPad

The "safe" play, which results in a turnover 80% of the time.

I thought Byron was going to play tonight?
He was suppose too, but Therrien said the 4th line has played too well to change it now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yes! So glad to see Plek doing well, was worried he might not be up to it this season for some reason.

I'm back from thanksgiving dinner. How's Condon doing?

Doing great, very much in control of his movements unlike Tok.

Top Bottom