• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Hey you're finally right about something lump

1-0 indeed

edp26Ro.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In other news, I'm having my first experience with All Dressed Ruffles chips here right now, which are apparently a limited time only thing, and...what the fuck, Canada? You've been holding these out on us? I thought we were bros. Keep your bagged milk but send more of these down here, please.

Also, this bag of chips has a maple leaf on the front and a picture of hockey on the back. Just so you know where it came from.

In other news, I'm having my first experience with All Dressed Ruffles chips here right now, which are apparently a limited time only thing, and...what the fuck, Canada? You've been holding these out on us? I thought we were bros. Keep your bagged milk but send more of these down here, please.

Also, this bag of chips has a maple leaf on the front and a picture of hockey on the back. Just so you know where it came from.

Old Dutch all dressed or bust

Try ketchup next.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I gained a new respect for Canadian food when I discovered the "product of Canada" label on my precious Boar's Head Applewood smoked bacon.

Yawnier

Banned
I never thought they would bring Domi and Duclair up already

guess it's not going to have any effect on their ELCs so they don't care

I'm getting kind of worried about the Pens tbh... we really need them to make the playoffs for that draft pick lol. Fucking Kessel trade was so shitty ffs.

If that first round pick ends up converting to a 2017 second rounder then yeah, that trade ain't gonna look so good.

I like Kapanen but he does worry me a little bit, and I don't know if Harrington will ever be a top 4 D (he has never been known for his offensive production).

Top Bottom