• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, they actually did this???

He was the first game at least, centring Hall's line.

They tried to make 3 balanced lines so that McDavid didn't feel like he was the first line center. The Eberle injury kinda messed up that plan and they're still juggling lines.

I know this isn't saying much, but it's not crazy to say that Connor McDavid is the Oilers best player right now. He's not your average rookie.

They've still done a poor job insulating him. Tomas Plekanec would be a perfect fit for the Oilers, but I'm so glad he's still in Montreal as it takes a ton pressure off Galchenyuk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haggerty said:
Per multiple sources, Bruins exploring trade value of veteran players if things really south quickly this season

tVBA15y.gif

Red_Man

Apparently it's Chara and Marchand they've talked about moving. Marchand isn't surprising, but I didn't think they would move Chara.

I know this isn't saying much, but it's not crazy to say that Connor McDavid is the Oilers best player right now. He's not your average rookie.

He definitely isn't, but this still seems premature.

With the Oilers disastrous luck with player development over the past 10 years I would expect them to use him more conservatively, at least to start with.

I have a test tomorrow and various amounts of HW, also due tomorrow.

but all day hockey and playoff baseball will not let me achieve my goals

Red_Man

Jesus Christ that Tampa family pack deal

4 tickets, 4 pizzas, 4 drinks and 4 ice creams for $100

Top Bottom