• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's just smart browsing. How do you continue conversations in threads you've posted in? If I search my name I can see everyone that's quoted me to respond to. This board used to have a "who quoted you" option but that's been disabled for a while.

Either way, none of that has to do with maturity. If you think I search just to see who's talking about me, then that would be vanity if you wanted the right word.

Then a funnier post would then follow it up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

I just scroll back until I find it, and if I can't find it I send a PM. Continuing a conversation from more than a few pages ago in a thread that's already WAY moved on isn't exactly how big threads should work - if you've missed the train, move to PM.

And I really don't care much how old/mature you think I am, just because I'm changing your name in quotes because I think the need to keep track of everyone talking about you (NOT just your own conversations) is hilarious.

Tabris

I can't keep track of all the threads I post in. How would I know to PM someone to continue a conversation with if I don't know they responded to me. Also my posts tend to get multiple responses.

Anyways, the maturity comes in with what you changed my name to. It's just silly pre-school humour, so that's why I was curious how old you were.

EDIT - Oh and it's useless to do in this thread as I have this on subscription.

Smiley90

west victoria, born and raised!

edit: You do realize people here (and wsox on ps4) call me Smelly, right? :lol

Tabris

So how much did you pay to get your tag changed

I actually have no clue why my tag was changed. There was no mention of it being changed anywhere. Maybe Bish forgave me for editing that post he had linked to in my tag before it.

And I dunno why you would say that with pride Smiley.

Smiley90

I'm saying take it easy. People call me that and I dont make a big fuzz about it because this is the internet and who cares anyway.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Stop the bickering, you guys. I think we can all agree that this thread needs more Life is Strange and less hockey.

tumblr_nlpn8wCBrm1qds1dho1_500.gif

tumblr_npj6rwRRHe1uugybeo1_400.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Stop the bickering, you guys. I think we can all agree that this thread needs more Life is Strange and less hockey.

tumblr_nlpn8wCBrm1qds1dho1_500.gif

tumblr_npj6rwRRHe1uugybeo1_400.gif

I still can't believe she died, tragic.

I have no clue who lives or dies, the only thing I know about this game is that people on here literally scream about it and then post pages of spoiler text

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c9f1e3a5f1d5996158f5d7529b480551/tumblr_nlpn8wCBrm1qds1dho1_500.gif[IMG]

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8fdeb4ff2707cca43d2e585cf71324e9/tumblr_npj6rwRRHe1uugybeo1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

This looks like something I wouldn't want to play in front of others.

Edit: AHL stuff, apparently Kearns is a piece of shit, but luckily Crisp jumped in to kick the shit out of him. [URL="https://youtu.be/_Hoy66VCv7w"]https://youtu.be/_Hoy66VCv7w[/URL]

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's just smart browsing. How do you continue conversations in threads you've posted in?

I don't worry about it and go outside. If I close out of a thread other than this one, that's it for me. Why would I care what some faceless loser thinks about what I said regarding whatever trivial topic got them all worked up?

Curufinwe

Mason is out tonight due to a personal family matter.

Neuvirth will start and I assume LaBarbera is driving down from Allentown right now to be the backup.

I played Episode 2 yesterday!

I saved Kate!
That was such a turn of mechanics, really went along well with the rest of the episode in how Chloe and Max were exploring
Max's powers
. In the end I
blamed Nathan cause fuck Nathan.
I am having second thoughts about some of the other characters though...

There was less
hella
lol still love Chloe <3

This episode just felt a lot more natural in progression,
bottle fetch quest aside
. Where as first episode I only got half of the pictures, the second I got all of them in the first go - everything felt much more organic and made you want to explore as opposed to being forced to explore because of optional content. I hope the rest of the game continues on this track.

Parch

Give McDavid a break. It's usually wise to have extremely low expectations for 18 year olds.
If an 18 year old can form a coherent sentence, they're ahead of the curve.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Give McDavid a break. It's usually wise to have extremely low expectations for 18 year olds.
If an 18 year old can form a coherent sentence, they're ahead of the curve.

Oilers fault for putting him as their first line centre without insulating him properly.

Parch

It's not like McDavid has been invisible. When he's on the ice you notice him and he's creating chances. The NHL is an adjustment for a highly skilled, young player, but his points will definitely come.

Socreges

Banned
Tabris of all people lecturing someone on maturity...

Also amazing that he doesn't realize that we call him Smelly because we LIKE Smiley

zroid

Banned
That doesn't make any sense lol. Cleary's cap hit can be 100% buried in the AHL so why would they take back a bad contract from the Leafs

Samyy

That doesn't make any sense lol. Cleary's cap hit can be 100% buried in the AHL so why would they take back a bad contract from the Leafs

Yea, it would only make sense for an org that couldn't afford wasting money on buried deals, even then it's not much money - the org would have to be broke, in which case trading for another contract makes no sense! If Eklund want's to start Cleary to TO rumours he picked a terrible scenario to invent.

Parch

Oilers fault for putting him as their first line centre without insulating him properly.
They tried to make 3 balanced lines so that McDavid didn't feel like he was the first line center. The Eberle injury kinda messed up that plan and they're still juggling lines. Based on the end of the last game, the line of Pouliot - McDavid - Korpikoski is not the Oilers #1 line.

I know this isn't saying much, but it's not crazy to say that Connor McDavid is the Oilers best player right now. He's not your average rookie.

That's why I capitalized where the rumor came from because of its stupidity.

The only thing I see is if somehow Toronto agreed to take him for a conditional 7th (which would probably be for something that would never happen) and play him every so often on the 4th line because he and Bab's are like BFF's and Holland feels bad for Cleary. Oh, and because he can help with the tank.

Top Bottom