• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Sanjuro

SAtGA0J.gif

Curufinwe

These Columbus Day afternoon games always seems strange to me. The only people I know who get the day off work are employed by the government.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup for tomorrow's clash of the (currently) undefeateds:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Hayes
Miller-Lindberg-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Stoll

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Yandle-McIlrath

Lundqvist
Raanta

Hank starts his 4th straight to start the year, while Dan Boyle will be a healthy scratch in favor of Dylan McIlrath's season debut. Tanner Glass remains in for Jesper Fast because why not.

Meanwhile, Oscar Lindberg was named NHL 2nd Star of the Week. I'm sure everybody expected him to be the rookie on that list coming into the season.

These Columbus Day afternoon games always seems strange to me. The only people I know who get the day off work are employed by the government.
I'm off from work today!

ZeroGravity

There's a $12 million shift by Stamkos right there. Turn the puck over which causes a penalty, then can't even touch a puck in front of him to stop the play.

zroid

Banned
Bruins broadcast polling fans who's the best Canadian-born centre and they don't even have Bergeron as an option?

cmon bros

Top Bottom