• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
34 shots, I think they shot around as many yesterday. Good. Sens have only 16.

edit: holy shit, how many penalties for Boston and Ottawa since yesterday?

I'm pretty sure Arizona is the only place he doesn't get booed.

The Arizona Coyotes, its players and its fans support a positive environment for everyone, including opposing players.

shane-doan-rookie-card.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
lol PK hesitating in giving Condon his stick, then going to fetch Condon's and tries to give him back while getting a shot.

What a good game for Condon.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CONDOMMMMM

tumblr_lu2zstFigA1qei4dzo1_400.gif

3 wins to start the season against the Leafs, Bruins and Sens? I'll take it. Team is playing with a lot of confidence right now, and actually playing well regardless of Price. Great start to this season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Based on the boxscore, it seems like it was a good thing that I couldn't watch the Sens-Habs game :/

20 shots is pretty pathetic.

Flyers fans:

How do y'all like Hakstol?

I go to UND, where he coached here for a few years. Lots of people here practically worship him. I know the Flyers have struggled a bit thus far, but is it Hakstol's fault?

Flyers fans:

How do y'all like Hakstol?

I go to UND, where he coached here for a few years. Lots of people here practically worship him. I know the Flyers have struggled a bit thus far, but is it Hakstol's fault?

I mean it is a VERY small sample size at this point. i mean 2 games isn't really indicative of anything yet. He is a rookie coach with a franchise and city that puts our teams under fuck tons of pressure.

The first game against the Bolts was very positive even though we lost, there were a lot of things to take away.

I actually didn't get to watch the game last night and haven't watched a replay yet so I can't comment on that yet. But I do like him so far. I am giving him some more leverage than most since Hextall has really been doing a fucking awesome job so far as GM so i trust his choice with Hakstol.

But from what I have read it seems that it seems more like the players fault for last nights clusterfuck.

Ask me this question again in a couple months and I will be able to give a much better answer. But for now I think there is a lot to look forward to. Hopefully Saturday was a fucking anomaly

I don't see anything wrong with the Pens, it's not like they're coming off a brilliant last season, they only made it to the playoffs because the Eastern Conference is simply pathetic and there was literally no one else to take that last spot.
C'mon Pikma, what's not wrong about the Pens? Have the best player in the league and great support up front and can't show up against Arizona?

Pikma

Banned
C'mon Pikma, what's not wrong about the Pens? Have the best player in the league and great support up front and can't show up against Arizona?

Oh yeah, what I meant was that everything's wrong about them, that the fact they're playing like shit and have not been able to show up in their first two games is not a surprise nor an anomaly, like other people here suggested.

Quick

Banned
Haha. I don't think so. Too much pressure for the lad. I mean, I think people were expecting him to have 50 goals by now.

I was so upset that he didn't break Gretzky's scoring record within the first period of their first game of the season.

ZeroGravity

It took Stamkos eight games to get a point and nine to get a goal. It's definitely not unusual.

(I realize everyone's being facetious about this. I think)

Tabris

Stamkos isn't a generational talent like Crosby, Lindros (talent but unfortunate career), Lemieux, and Gretzky were / are.

Stamkos is the next tier down. Still one of the best in the game, but not billed the same as McDavid is supposed to be or being claimed as.

I don't think McDavid will be able to become that either in his circumstance. He plays in a division and conference that is extremely hard to play in, for a team without veterans to shelter him (the same way a Recchi does for example) as he learns.

McDavid is more likely a Stamkos then a Crosby in his career path. Reduce your expectations and he won't disappoint.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Seriously how old are you?

I'm legitimately curious, as others seem to have a bit more high brow insults directed towards me then you outside of some people like Marvie. I'm going to guess early 20s by your maturity.

says the one that has his nickname on alert to keep track of when people are talking about him? I just try and avoid that by changing your name whenever I do, no biggie.

Tabris

says the one that has his nickname on alert to keep track of when people are talking about him? I just try and avoid that by changing your name whenever I do, no biggie.

That's just smart browsing. How do you continue conversations in threads you've posted in? If I search my name I can see everyone that's quoted me to respond to. This board used to have a "who quoted you" option but that's been disabled for a while.

Either way, none of that has to do with maturity. If you think I search just to see who's talking about me, then that would be vanity if you wanted the right word.

Then a funnier post would then follow it up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

Top Bottom