• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Wasn't the prettiest game but:

FixedWindyEgret.gif

the absolute minimal amount of work went into my win gif but it works lol

PP came back to haunt us. One of those nights where there was zero luck going our way. Thornton is more valuable in the press box at this point. Look forward to Howden tomorrow.

JABEE

Flyers with a great team win.

Flyers checked their asses off and possessed the puck. Love Hakstol so far.

Gudas played really well

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Flyers players only meeting worked!

PP came back to haunt us. One of those nights where there was zero luck going our way. Thornton is more valuable in the press box at this point. Look forward to Howden tomorrow.
Been that way for about 5 years now

Kicko

Aside from his goal, he was pretty invisible today from what I watched anyways.

Outside of Eichel, I thought O'Reilly was the best forward on the ice. Tonight, he came as advertised -- Showing versatility, leadership, and hustle. He really is that all-purpose high IQ center (that can also play wing). He's the perfect compliment to Eichel at this point in time in his career. I think he's going to pay off big time, now and later on down the road.

Pikma

Banned
How the fuck can you shit all over a team 7-1 and then get shutout by the same team two days later? Did they ran out of goals? Did the Flyers change the pitcher?

JABEE

How the fuck can you shit all over a team 7-1 and then get shutout by the same team two days later? Did they ran out of goals? Did the Flyers change the pitcher?
Mason gave up 4 goals in the fist five minutes of the first game. He sat out tonight due to a sensitive family reason. People have speculated that Mason was playing with that on his mind Saturday.

Curufinwe

The amount of blatant, unpenalised interference tonight would make a late 90s Devils team blush.

Guy chips the puck in, skates to the side of a defender to go get it, defender skates into his path and impedes his progress, ref looks on like a fucking chump. Time after time after time.

Well at least we are off to a better start than last year points wise.

Big game Wednesday. Kimmo night!

We really need Giroux, Simmonds, and Voracek to get some points

Top Bottom