• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHY ARE ALL THESE CANUCKS SO WEIRD

BriefBlindHoopoe.gif

PoliteImpossibleAstrangiacoral.gif

Nothing against kingslunk nor my own team, since I wasn't even posting here back then, but I think the only kind of people that do that kind of shit, even if joking, are insecure fans who know/think their team will never be good enough to stay on top for more than a few days so when said team does make it there they feel like they have to brag about it, which is actually pretty damn pathetic.

You're a cool dude. It's too bad you had to be a Stars fan.

imBask

Banned
I have a bad feeling about the Pens tonight, oh boy if Emelin somehow ends up being on the ice at the same time as Crosby and Kessel

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm looking at it here and trying to stay positive, but I don't see any wins left on the Ducks' schedule. What a disappointment this season has turned out to be. Hopefully we can make some big moves in the offseason to make sure that this kind of disaster doesn't happen again.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking at it here and trying to stay positive, but I don't see any wins left on the Ducks' schedule. What a disappointment this season has turned out to be. Hopefully we can make some big moves in the offseason to make sure that this kind of disaster doesn't happen again.

It's probably best that you just stop watching now.

imBask

Banned

sadly you'll lose the first pick in the Edmonton Oilers Yearly Lottery™

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hutchinson starts for the Jets tonight.

Tonight also marks the 10 year anniversary of Henrik Lundqvist's first NHL win.

Ay Quick, thanks for the Larkin Love tip.

5KLdgIH.gif

Pumped for my second Wings game tonight!!! I was thinking about getting season tickets since I just moved to Detroit proper, but I realized I can easily just buy single game student tickets for much cheaper. Here's to hitting at least 12 games this year!

Quick

Banned
Ay Quick, thanks for the Larkin Love tip.

5KLdgIH.gif

Pumped for my second Wings game tonight!!! I was thinking about getting season tickets since I just moved to Detroit proper, but I realized I can easily just buy single game student tickets for much cheaper. Here's to hitting at least 12 games this year!

Calamari was the one that had me associate Larkin with Larkin Love. lol

Top Bottom