• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

I remember last year I was sick when the Avs played Boston on Columbus day and I had no idea they were playing until half way through. Because no one gets Columbus day off normally, I don't get the afternoon games as such. Dude was an asshole anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruins start the season with 3 home games, lose all 3 and let in 17 goals and want to trade their captain.

tVBA15y.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eichel is really entertaining to watch, he already looks like a veteran. Him and Kane will be great together for a long time.

Jesus fucking Christ Eichel

Wow.

All I can think about is how much of a piece of shit TimMurray is for expressing his disappointment in the draft lottery to the media, totally unprofessional. That plus the obvious tank job he did last season should chase him out of the league, absolutely classless.

Fei

All I can think about is how much of a piece of shit TimMurray is for expressing his disappointment in the draft lottery to the media, totally unprofessional. That plus the obvious tank job he did last season should chase him out of the league, absolutely classless.

They should slow mo tanked for a decade. You know, the Calgary model.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
How about that Eichel ? Not looking like the generational bust that McDavid is, eh ? Messier you called the wrong player !

Tabris

Here is the 2017-2018 Edmonton Oilers lineup:

Eberle McDavid Matthews (2016)
Pouliot RNH Hall
Who cares Patrick (2017) Who cares
Who cares Draisaitl Who cares

Yakupov will have gone to the KHL.

Top Bottom