• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ducks DJ sure does enjoy his shitty rock music

tumblr_mr4777sa1V1r6mmg2o1_500.gif

Pikma

Banned
It reminds me of last season when kingslunk was posting the standings in triumph six games into it or something like that.
Nothing against kingslunk nor my own team, since I wasn't even posting here back then, but I think the only kind of people that do that kind of shit, even if joking, are insecure fans who know/think their team will never be good enough to stay on top for more than a few days so when said team does make it there they feel like they have to brag about it, which is actually pretty damn pathetic.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nothing against kingslunk nor my own team, since I wasn't even posting here back then, but I think the only kind of people that do that kind of shit, even if joking, are insecure fans who know/think their team will never be good enough to stay on top for more than a few days so when said team does make it there they feel like they have to brag about it, which is actually pretty damn pathetic.

Seems pretty spot on to me.

Vancouver and San Jose have a couple of great teams this year. It's going to be tough to win the Pacific. We just have to squeak into a playoff spot somehow and take it from there.

Quick

Banned
Can I post the news article on Babcock signing with the Leafs instead of a screenshot of the Eastern Conference standings?

Top Bottom