• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Suck it Lightning!!!

Larkin is something special, if he can keep this up all season..... oh boy.

And that empty netter by Quincey, just lobbed the puck all the way down the ice.

imBask

Banned
SixStars.png

lol

Quick

Banned
Watching the Democratic debate on CNN.

These people seem reasonable and there's less shouting. Plenty of attempts to interrupt each other, but it's not insanity.

I've been so focused on the shit show of Canadian politics lately that I've only heard bits and pieces about Bernie Sanders.

oh I was just being funny at first lol it just seems he is all the rage on the internet

but I really like him a lot. Hillary just keeps adopting his positions pretty much since he keeps gaining on her

I'm going to vote for myself since everyone sucks. Everyone who votes for me gets a free autographed game worn Dan Cleary jersey!!!

I'm also enjoying the Pens losing, it's almost as entertaining as the Leafs losing.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh I was just being funny at first lol it just seems he is all the rage on the internet

but I really like him a lot. Hillary just keeps adopting his positions pretty much since he keeps gaining on her

Well it's a better strategy than her 2008 outing... which was take the republican position when obama was trouncing her

Also im sad the pens 1st rounder is protected :-(

Acid08

Banned

the internet always rallies behind great political candidates

just look at Ron Paul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the internet always rallies behind great political candidates

just look at Ron Paul

Ron Paul wasn't great though, he was just not-awful like other Republicans. Bernie is the real deal.

#FeelTheBern

Smiley90

Does Prust HAVE to fight in the first 2 minutes of every game?

But good job Kings, already a dirty hit down

,what are some good all around NHL podcasts and blogs for someone to get back into the NHL?

The Player's Tribune is a Fantastic site for Hockey stories and other sports

The Score is a good App for Hockey. I don't know many Podcasts for hockey.

I mean I think NHLGAF could have a podcast.... Maybe?

Follow your Team's Twitter I guess.

Smiley90

The Player's Tribune is a Fantastic site for Hockey stories and other sports

The Score is a good App for Hockey. I don't know many Podcasts for hockey.

I mean I think NHLGAF could have a podcast.... Maybe?

Follow your Team's Twitter I guess.

SALT ON THE ICE

Top Bottom