• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

iLLmAtlc

Give the homie a break smelly >_>

Hang in there. These never ending assignments and tests always find a way to get done as long as you keep at em :D

Can't wait for this week to be over. Last week I got sick on thursday, the day before my physics midterm. Still sick, missed physics lab today. Have 2 midterms thursday. two assignments due tomorrow. I just wanna watch the game and go to bed. Hate fall semester. There's not enough holidays and their never on my lab days.

th

Socreges

Banned
I have this occasional dream where I'm back in high school and stressed out that I haven't been to math class in weeks and have an exam coming up and I'll definitely get an F and have to re-do the course

I feel like this is how procrastination-related stress manifests in my subconscious...

zroid

Banned
I have this occasional dream where I'm back in high school and stressed out that I haven't been to math class in weeks and have an exam coming up and I'll definitely get an F and have to re-do the course

I feel like this is how procrastination-related stress manifests in my subconscious...

I have had the same dream about math class, no joke

iLLmAtlc

Yeah me too. I have dreams where I'm writing an exam and I have no idea wtf to do. Then I wake up and I'm like fucking relieved lol

E: Espn running clickbait again

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We're the second lowest NHL team on that list Smelly. Below the fucking Oilers.

the list is trash anyway. Tampa is 3rd? The Blue Jackets are among the top?

ESPN knows nothing about hockey and just put the Leafs last for shits and giggles probably. :lol

Tabris

ESPN knows nothing about hockey and just put the Leafs last for shits and giggles probably. :lol

The list uses affordability as a category - thus why some extremely popular teams are ranked lower.

We're 2nd in least affordable hockey team:

Here’s the average posted resale ticket price for all 30 NHL teams, according to TiqIQ.
1. Toronto Maple Leafs, $373.50
2. Vancouver Canucks, $282.58
3. Chicago Blackhawks, $275.65
4. Edmonton Oilers, $259.83
5. Calgary Flames, $241.18
6. Montreal Canadiens, $218.30
7. New York Rangers, $217.97
8. Boston Bruins, $210.83
9. Pittsburgh Penguins, $208.50
10. Minnesota Wild, $178.81

Maddocks

I'm still watching the Kings game, but the more I watch the more depressed I have become and it should be a happy day, dodgers won! but Kings can't score and half the time look a little lost.

Tabris

Who was the nucks fan that said we wouldn't eve win a game in October? Must have been one of the 3 stooges. :) Socreges, rc, or smiley.

Quick

Banned
Slightly off-topic:

Hockey equipment talk time (Fubar? Crazed? Kave?).

I cut down one of my sticks to reach my chin when I'm on skates, and it feels too short. I have trouble taking passes or possession, since I would wrongly perceive the pass and come up short of it or I try to take the puck, and I end up whiffing on it. I may have made a mistake. Not too big a mistake, since I just use it as a backup stick that's more for shooting (I've gotten into a weird habit of constantly flipping between sticks during games).

I'm also looking to buy a new helmet and a cage. My helmet safety expired, and it always felt too small anyway. One thing I'm worried about with a cage is when I play outdoors and possible freezing.

TUSR

Banned
Slightly off-topic:

Hockey equipment talk time (Fubar? Crazed? Kave?).

I cut down one of my sticks to reach my chin when I'm on skates, and it feels too short. I have trouble taking passes or possession, since I would wrongly perceive the pass and come up short of it or I try to take the puck, and I end up whiffing on it. I may have made a mistake. Not too big a mistake, since I just use it as a backup stick that's more for shooting (I've gotten into a weird habit of constantly flipping between sticks during games).

I'm also looking to buy a new helmet and a cage. My helmet safety expired, and it always felt too small anyway. One thing I'm worried about with a cage is when I play outdoors and possible freezing.

you didnt include me on the list, im not just a gigantic weeaboo man.

what type of stick did you cut down? typically if you cut a composite too short, you can put a plug in the top to extend it. but if it was wood, youre out of luck.

ive never really had issues with freezing with a cage, what weather conditions are you playing in?

Top Bottom