• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
Anyone have the pic of McDavid at the lottery results?

resize

That damn 2nd period screwed us. Not playing full games yet. Hamilton isn't totally meshing with gio either, can't wait to get Brodie back and see a good top 4 with Hamilton in the mix. First line and frolik and Bennett were great, and I'll be damned if I didn't see mason Raymond actually trying to put some effort in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CRACKERRRRRRRRRRR

BETTER THAN MCBUST

lol quick

Cracknell nearly pulled a Smelly NHL move there

Smiley90

LOL Greene is my hero

penalty - 10 second on the ice - another penalty

GOOD TRY GOOD EFFORT

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yooooo that's so dangerous... McNabb you little shit. Hope Daniel is ok... not even mad about my double post. More mad about McNabb.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for this week to be over. Last week I got sick on thursday, the day before my physics midterm. Still sick, missed physics lab today. Have 2 midterms thursday. two assignments due tomorrow. I just wanna watch the game and go to bed. Hate fall semester. There's not enough holidays and their never on my lab days.

Smiley90

Can't wait for this week to be over. Last week I got sick on thursday, the day before my physics midterm. Still sick, missed physics lab today. Have 2 midterms thursday. two assignments due tomorrow. I just wanna watch the game and go to bed. Hate fall semester. There's not enough holidays and their never on my lab days.

-cringe-

RESPECT YOUR EDLERS

I've been there. Hang in there.

Top Bottom