• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

imBask

Banned
that all-out-offense line for the Penguins is disgusting, it's the kind of line you see in HUT against a kid with too much money to spend

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Blech. Ugly game. Not surprising against the Jets but still unfortunate.

McIlrath started the game pretty well but seemed to get less confident as the game went on.

fallout

3-1 road trip for the jets with 2 back to backs not to shabby, considering we used to suck at back to backs as well, good job boys.
Yeah, I used to just assume a loss on the second game of a back-to-back.

And they did well on the power play? This is so weird.

I guess if I had to criticize, it'd be the penalties.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

obBOfOP.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN!

4 wins to start the season, first time in like 40 years? It's early and all the teams we've played so far are shit, but this team really looks like a completely different team than last years. There's not real dead weight on this team, and we have 4 legitimate good lines. The game against New York should be telling.

calder

Jets start the season 3 and 1 on the road. Not bad at all.

Damn I'm so lazy, I need to finish my JETS WIN gif already. I'll just reuse last years...

lookatthatoutfit6ju98.gif

So originally I was gonna post a Penguins lose gif BUT

Penguins lose, Rangers lose, Devils lose, and Caps lose (down 4 with 2 minutes left)

we didn't even play tonight but:

FixedWindyEgret.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Yeah, I used to just assume a loss on the second game of a back-to-back.

And they did well on the power play? This is so weird.

I guess if I had to criticize, it'd be the penalties.

thats my biggest complaint last two games have been terrible for penalties, we need to tighten up, we could easily be 4-0 if we didnt take so many against the isles.

Top Bottom