• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, almost forgot. Henrik Lundqvist gets the start again tomorrow in Montreal.

Antti Raanta will get his first regular season start as a Ranger in one of the back-to-back games over the weekend (either vs. the Devils or the Sharks).

I'm curious, is anyone in montreal that has tried the Jeff Petry Poutine yet?

Edit: This is Beautiful

CRS7iy9W8AE8hqQ.jpg

*NSYNC returns

Curufinwe

Looks like Neuvirth is getting the start tonight over Mason.

hopefully a repeat performance from him tonight against the Hawks since we will need it especially if we don't wake up from our offensive slumber

Labarbera is the backup again. Mason is on family leave and won't dress, even though he practiced today.

Labarbera is the backup again. Mason is on family leave and won't dress, even though he practiced today.

Yeah I saw he practiced though he would maybe back-up tonight. We need a big performance tonight still though.

Just realized we have 4 straight national games. Last one was on NHLN and the next 3 all on NBCSN

Well I may not be able to watch hockey tonight sadly...

Some idiots behind my house were doing construction hit a 4inch gas pipe. And they evacuated us.

Hope my house will still be there.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just realized that with the Cubs eliminating the Cardinals...the Blue Jays are the franchise among all remaining playoff teams that has most recently won a World Series.

What's going on? I have no idea cause........ Baseball.

Game was tied 2-2. Rangers had a runner at third. When the catcher was throwing the ball back to the pitcher after a throw, he hit the batter and the ball bounced away. The runner ran home. After review (the umpire initially ruled it a dead ball, equivalent to the ref blowing the whistle before the puck goes into the net), the run stood.

Blue Jays then are up to bat, and three straight errors by the Rangers loads the bases. One guy scores, the next guy hits a 3-run home run. Blue Jays are now up by 3.

And fans are littering the field with debris and the players are in each others' faces.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Game was tied 2-2. Rangers had a runner at third. When the catcher was throwing the ball back to the pitcher after a throw, he hit the batter and the ball bounced away. The runner ran home. After review (the umpire initially ruled it a dead ball, equivalent to the ref blowing the whistle before the puck goes into the net), the run stood.

Blue Jays then are up to bat, and three straight errors by the Rangers loads the bases. One guy scores, the next guy hits a 3-run home run. Blue Jays are now up by 3.

And fans are littering the field with debris and the players are in each others' faces.

That sounds about as stupid and rare as the first minute safety in the superbowl that happened. Accurate?

Sounds hilariouslt bad time to be a Rangers fan and watch it though.

That sounds about as stupid and rare as the first minute safety in the superbowl that happened. Accurate?

Sounds hilariouslt bad time to be a Rangers fan and watch it though.

Yeah, the throwing the ball back to the pitcher is so routine it very rarely fouls up. I'm surprised batters haven't tried to "accidentally" get in the way before (especially when trying to throw out a stealing base runner), but I guess gamesmanship and all that.

Foggy

Oh man this Jared Boll-Gregory Campbell-Rene Bourque line is just unfair. No line should have this much grit.

Edit:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Top Bottom