• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

Emelin?
Gilbert?
Both?

Do you want Tinordi, Emelin or Gilbert?

Don't mistake depression for insanity

BOB HAND IN YOUR BADGE AND GUN

(Is he even playing?)

The only reason he's out there is because the defense keeps hanging him out to dry. He's been a bit uneven, but not nearly as bad as the scores would indicate. Defense has been hot garbage for the past 3 games. Orders of magnitude worse than last season. Madness.

Cindro

What on earth is going on with the Hawks tonight?

It's amazing it's only 2-0. Crow apparently gained spider sense in the offseason.

All these garbage penalties though, my lord.

It appears hockey GAF turned into Baseball GAF for a ittle while. Good on Toronto for having something to cheer about I suppose. I'm completely uninterested in Baseball TBH.

Yo...what the fuck is the problem with goalies this year?

Bobrovsky? Terrible.

Rask? Horrible.

Varlamov? Ass.

Smith? Good.

Jones? Great.

This is fucking weird.

Yo...what the fuck is the problem with goalies this year?

Bobrovsky? Terrible.

Rask? Horrible.

Varlamov? Ass.

Smith? Good.

Jones? Great.

This is fucking weird.

How Dubnyk doing for you guys this season? Is he playing like he was for you last year or has he reverted to playing like he was for the Oilers?

Foggy

Yeah....but 18 goals in 4 games bad?

It is quite surreal. I wouldn't point to a wiki of past failures, but the Todd Richards' era is defined by very poor starts and herculean ends to the season. Defense has been bad, but never up to this point has it been this bad.

Cindro

I have to get up at 4:30 - I don't think the rest of this Hawks game will be worth staying up for

I'm also starting to develop a dreary feeling that Garbutt will be this season's Roszival

9T1kgIr.gif

Top Bottom