• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

If anything, a loss to Toronto will rain hysteria from the fan base which could be a truly breathtaking spectacle. If they don't pick up a win over Toronto, they're staring down the barrel of Chicago(day after), Isles, and Wild. Oof.

Cindro

The Hawks literally just passed the puck back and forth between the same two players who were standing motionless for the entirety of their 5 on 3.

This is pathetic. Hockey was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

well after that I guess it really is our night!

Don't wanna jinx it this late but damn everything has gone our way

and the Hawks PP is laughable

Rogers gives free GCL subs for the year if you have service with them, so able to watch more than Toronto flailing :)

Neuvirth looking way better than I thought he was...

edit: crawford pls

Pikma

Banned
IMG_20151014_193129.jpg

Carey Varlamov

How Dubnyk doing for you guys this season? Is he playing like he was for you last year or has he reverted to playing like he was for the Oilers?

More in the middle, but leaning toward last season. He was very rusty in the first game but looked a lot better in the second. Saved the game for the Wild in the third period when they only had one shot and 13 or whatever against.

Then again, the Wild have only played two games so far.

Foggy

"Lori Schmidt ‏@LoriSchmidt 7m7 minutes ago

#CBJ coach Todd Richards says that after giving up 20 goals in 4 games, the team seems to be lacking trust in the systems and each other."

200.gif

"Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 3m3 minutes ago

#CBJ G Sergei Bobrovsky: "I have zero confidence right now. It’s a tough time."

tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif

well with Neuvirth playing so well it will be hard to put him back on the bench I think. I feel bad for Mason since there are some pretty tough rumors going around why he had the personal days, but man Neuvirth is just playing so well right now.

The combo of Turris, Stone, Hoff and EK is going to tear shit up this year. Already showing flashes of great chemistry and making use of different their different skillsets.

More in the middle, but leaning toward last season. He was very rusty in the first game but looked a lot better in the second. Saved the game for the Wild in the third period when they only had one shot and 13 or whatever against.

Then again, the Wild have only played two games so far.

Dubs is a pretty good goalie Fubar. I think he'll do you good this season. Minnesota has a defence to back him up if nothing else unlike in Edmonton.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brutal quote from Bob so early in the season. McGuire cursed them when he said they were the best team in the east when healthy.

Top Bottom