• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

imBask

Banned
Man Eddie the Eagle and Patrick Roy were my Hockey Heroes when I was little.

I was a big fan of Mike Richter, I thought it was cool to be a Rangers fan and hate the Habs... 10 year old me was incredibly wrong

Later on I became a huge Zednik and Markov fan, I never liked any Habs goalie until price came along

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DSP up on AGallys line. I like it, Semin has looked awful this game and DSP has been all over the place.

Are the Blackhawks bad this year or is it just a slump like us?

They will obviously get better way too early in the season and all that, but they look pretty bad. Last night was not pretty for them even though we only won 3-0 it could have been a good amount more. Their PP needs a lot of work as well. it was hard to watch their PP literally just passing the puck back and forth between 2 players, for that 5 on 3 they had

I kinda don't like it since I know we played well but I am curious if we played THAT well or if the Hawks just really sucked last night

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Are the Blackhawks bad this year or is it just a slump like us?

I was surprised analysts all seemed so high on the Blackhawks coming into the season. They lost a LOT of real important pieces compared to last year, and the young guys can't possibly all be ready to make up all of that difference yet.

They'll get better as the year goes on.

I was a big fan of Mike Richter, I thought it was cool to be a Rangers fan and hate the Habs... 10 year old me was incredibly wrong

Later on I became a huge Zednik and Markov fan, I never liked any Habs goalie until price came along

But Jose Theodore :O he was pretty peaky though...

Top Bottom