• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Sanjuro

With the Isles sticking around long term, I don't doubt that Barclays Center is probably going to see some renovations to try and fix the hockey configuration.

That's what I figured. I was more upset about the security guy standing in the way from the preseason photos. I will always have my memories of heading to the Nassau, but the place is dead.

Anyway...bring back my Whalers!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Emelin did embelish it, on the replay from the other angle he gets hit by the stick yes, but then throws his head back after a delay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think that last one would have counted even if it got by Hank. On the replay you could see the green light turn on as the shot was being taken.

Pretty fun first period. Tilted a little more in Montreal's favor, and they've certainly had the better chances, but our forecheck was starting to put in some real good work towards the end of that period.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Maybe I'm off-base and TeethMummy and maybe Metatron are the better judges, but facility-wise, probably better than Nassau Coliseum still.

Better in most ways. It's cavernous and sound doesn't carry as well so it doesn't really Rock like the old barn did.

Some sightlines suck, its dumb that they haven't figured that out yet, bit overall an upgrade from beat up old coliseum. Especially of you live in NYC like me

5wgOSiC.jpg

Top Bottom