• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh well bye TB.

what the fuck man...

cmon you can't be like that, TB seems like a cool dude even if you disagree with him

also I looked up the facebook group you linked me, this is terrible, I love it

Who is total biscuits and why are you feuding with him? If you're feuding I'm feuding.

He's a (somewhat famous) youtuber who does gaming videos/reviews. But even if you personally dislike him that's not a reason to react to him dying from cancer at 31 years young like that...

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Game time!

gWsE4Su.gif

dankir

Habs fans are out in full force tonight. I'm waiting at the bus terminal up the street. Everybody is wearing jerseys and heading to the game.

Go Habs go! #drivefor25!

PillarEN

I'm watch Nashville vs Isle and what in the world is this arena? Absolutely nothing going on behind the Isles end. Big black space and some car thrown in. Utter atmosphere buzzkill. Feel sorry for NYI when they play home play off games. Any other rink have such a horrendous set up? This is a new arena too. Wtf?!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm watch Nashville vs Isle and what in the world is this arena? Absolutely nothing going on behind the Isles end. Big black space and some car thrown in. Utter atmosphere buzzkill. Feel sorry for NYI when they play home play off games. Any other rink have such a horrendous set up? This is a new arena too. Wtf?!

They're playing in the Brooklyn Nets arena, which was not built for hockey in mind. In order to cram a rink into a basketball court sized space, they had to remove seats at one end of the ice. That's also why the scoreboard is not centered.

Silexx

noooo, TotalBiscuit's cancer has spread to his liver and is now terminal. Average 2-3 years.

fuck cancer :(

I remember him when he was a starting as a Starcraft caster.

Can't say I continued to follow him, but it's a tragedy it has come to this for him. I wish him the best.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
MSG better not do their bullshit where they don't show the other team's home opener ceremonies. I want to see Montreal's ridiculous theatrics.

Talonz

Ugh... the awful PP cam has carried over to CSN Chicago! ><

I wouln't be so bad if it was from the center of the blue line looking in.

It's a logical fallacy to say this but there's literally thousands more people dying of cancer that deserve respect for who they are and what they've done more than TB is or was.

I just happen to know that he in particular is a fuckwit and him dying doesn't make him suddenly worthy of respect.

Exactly the same as Margaret Thatcher dying.

And considering I'm spending this Sunday at a protest to shut down refugee detention centres on Nauru due to scores of children being abused, and rape victims not getting the abortions they need, then excuse my heart if it's a bit preoccupied.

You're the first person I'll put on ignore in this thread.

Where's the downside here exactly.

He's a (somewhat famous) youtuber who does gaming videos/reviews. But even if you personally dislike him that's not a reason to react to him dying from cancer at 31 years young like that...

Apathetic? Look around you man. Apathy is riding the backs of everyone who doesn't want to acknowledge the actual issues that matter, like immigration or data retention or the TPP.

Who is total biscuits and why are you feuding with him? If you're feuding I'm feuding.

Not even worth knowing man.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They better open a portal with the Rangers coming through dressed with horns and pelts after all this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, I should order in from Mile End tonight. Though I imagine smoked meat poutine probably won't hold up well via delivery, so maybe not.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds looking strong in the first. Too bad that they'll probably take their foot off the gas in the second and/or third like they tend to do.

Quick

Banned
They're playing in the Brooklyn Nets arena, which was not built for hockey in mind. In order to cram a rink into a basketball court sized space, they had to remove seats at one end of the ice. That's also why the scoreboard is not centered.

Maybe I'm off-base and TeethMummy and maybe Metatron are the better judges, but facility-wise, probably better than Nassau Coliseum still.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I hate how integral tanking is to a team's rebuild in hockey. It is much, MUCH more pronounced in hockey than baseball and football.

You can easily turn a shitty team into a contender without high draft picks in baseball and football. The same cannot be said for hockey. It's possible I suppose. But unlikely.

Pfft. It can be done. We're rocking a 7th round pick elite goaltender, a captain traded from another team, an elite
regular season
goal scorer traded from another team, an undrafted top line playmaker, an undrafted top pairing shutdown defenseman, and so on.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'm off-base and TeethMummy and maybe Metatron are the better judges, but facility-wise, probably better than Nassau Coliseum still.

I've only been to Barclays once, but it's a pretty nice arena and seems to be pretty stacked as far as amenities and concessions are concerned.

It's just comedic for hockey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jesus Christ PP remains trash. No one is moving, just stupid D to D passes with no shots.

Top Bottom