• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

imBask

Banned
i'm now 90% sure that future Price went in that Interstellar tesseract and he's helping current day Price somehow

you can't be that good by yourself

AH HELL YEAH!

my brother just got me tickets to the Stars-Flyers game in Dallas in December! Haven't seen my Flyers live in a few years since I was last in Philly! So fucking excited now!

sorry just super pumped lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Definition of a goal tending duel.

I've run out of hyperbole to describe Price. I don't know what to say anymore.

KingBroly

Banned
Very good, very clean win by the Caps tonight especially after the loss against San Jose (I hope many Caps fans sent Ovi alarm clocks). I liked that we weren't shaken by Chicago's goal, because in years' past, when a team scored a goal, another was right around the corner.

eventhough I was young, I knew he was a fraud

Huet was the biggest fraud of all time
Halak was ok but I knew Price was the better one

I never liked Jose.

Halak and Price were the best Goalies in a very long time

In hindsight he was pretty fraud

But I love those miracle goalie stories. The only reason I have a soft spot for Toker even if he shit the bed hard.

Barry "Carey Price" Allen? IT'S ONLY FIVE GAMES IN MAN

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't think they're bad. They're just not Championship material this year because of all the players they lost and the Kane distraction. Maybe not a Playoff team, but still to be feared.
Hawks are going to make the playoffs if they stay healthy.

I was surprised analysts all seemed so high on the Blackhawks coming into the season. They lost a LOT of real important pieces compared to last year, and the young guys can't possibly all be ready to make up all of that difference yet.

They'll get better as the year goes on.
The only important piece they lost was Saad but Panarin looks like hes going to pick up that slack. Sharp was basically a non-factor all year. Oduya and Daley are pretty similar so there wasnt a huge loss there. Theres a lot of new/young guys so its just going to take time to build chemistry.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
big ol' Isles win!!

T7smA.gif

Pikma

Banned
As great as it is that our offense has been formidable so far, it's fucking unacceptable that we to have rely so much on it.

Does TSN's NHL standings page seriously have a "-p" beside the Canadiens' name, signifying that they've locked up the President's Trophy? After FOUR games?

Top Bottom