• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Happy about Turtleneck, and surprised he would settle for two years.

Eller or Desharnais will be gone at the deadline for a scoring left winger. More than likely it will be Eller.

Okay I think i'm wrong on this one. I thought like another team had specific goal songs for players but I guess canucks are the only ones.

I remember some team doing it a few years ago.

Subban always wears a fedora and it drives me insane

Aren't you excited to tell your friends who don't care how amazing of an experience it was, and how everyone needs to try it?!

I can't wait to die instead tbh. Everyone in my group is an ex addict so we're all just doing this out of stubbornness. Fake geeing each other up but secretly just wanting bed and nachos.

I had to google that and it does not sound like fun.

If I wanted to electric shock myself in water I'd just go to Guantanamo.

Way ahead of you, boss

This is why you're the smartest out of us.

Still terrible at scoring goals, but I do like the way the Leafs are playing under Babcock this year so far. They're been controlling play for large portions of the games and if it hasn't led to goals, it has at least been good from a defensive point of view as they're spending much less time in their zone. Way more fun to watch than just being hemmed in the D zone all the time.

Montresor

I wonder if I should watch the Leafs game or the Jays game (lol).

I'm calling Rogers right now to bump up from basic cable to whatever plan I had last spring that allows me to ensure I catch every Leafs game (since tonight's god damn game is on tsn and isn't on basic).

Pikma

Banned
Holy shit this Devils game is pretty empty...

Is this normal for the Devils?
Yes, but it's not surprising at all, the Devils are probably the most boring team to watch in the whole league, team doesn't even score games, why would you pay to watch that shit live.

I love how Sportsnet Flames are showing a old playoff game against the Jets where they lost. It's like they're (hopefully) foreshadowing the results of tonight's game.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
damn love those blue glow sticks at the jets game, if jets make playoffs again have some that glow white for the whiteout would look insane

Entropia

No One Remembers
Awesome to see McGinn get his first goal on his first shift, 50 seconds into the game! hope the Canes can keep up the momentum!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kat, have you been playing Splatoon lately? I miss Splatoon ;_;

Last I played was for the cars vs planes Splatfest. :( Evertime I log in there seems to be some update, usually weapons.

I want to play some this weekend.

I haven't played since before Mario Maker released. You guys want to try getting some games going Sunday?

We've got some decent numbers in this thread now if everyone still owns it.

I am so psyched to hear what the Sedins song is.

They'll probably choose a song from your list of all-time favourites.

I haven't played since before Mario Maker released. You guys want to try getting some games going Sunday?

We've got some decent numbers in this thread now if everyone still owns it.

I played last weekend during the cars vs. planes Splatfest. I was level 8 playing against people ranked 30+.

I'll try to hit level 10 this weekend.

Foggy

Bob....Bob...

s14iFp1.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
God dammit Rogers. WTF is the point of giving me Gamecentre live if you're going to block it? I want to watch the Jays game and have the Leaf game on.

Top Bottom