• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
Nesterov will have a hearing today, McDavid was fucking lucky nothing happened to Oduya the other day, their hits were pretty similar

Can't be giving Generational Talent Connor McDavid any disciplinary action now, Pikma. Oduya probably deserved it, getting in the way of Generational Greatness.

Hahaha. I feel like I'm just on an endless cycle of vacuuming, cycling, etc... but it's my own fault. I overfed them like crazy (well, my wife did but it's clearly my fault) and then did a couple very poor jobs of cleaning the tank. This time I've taken all the decorations out because that's where a ton of the junk was hanging out. I think I should be good after this.

Freshwater or saltwater? They sell a moss ball that you can put in to starve the algae growth in thank. That a couple sucker fish work wonders.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my offence... and my skating... even my defence. The Kessel I've lost... the champagne gif I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our goal scoring.

This is Fantastic.

Love you Quick

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my offence... and my skating... even my defence. The Kessel I've lost... the champagne gif I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our goal scoring.

laD3977r.png

That seems like a lot of money for Plekanec, but it's likely due to the very short term. He'll be 35 when his contract is up so he'll probably sign a retirement contract elsewhere or take a discount to stay with the Habs.

Pikma

Banned
Can't be giving Generational Talent Connor McDavid any disciplinary action now, Pikma. Oduya probably deserved it, getting in the way of Generational Greatness.
Oduya should've gotten a major, that was some blatant interference that put McDavid in danger, he could've broken his elbow.

Acid08

Banned
Donskoi is out tonight too, Smith and Goldobin are in. Lines are looking like:

Goldobin-Thornton-Pavelski
Marleau-Hertl-Ward
Nieto-Tierney-Wingels
Goodrow-Smith-Brown

D pairs are the same, Jones in net. Excited to see how Hertl does at center against tougher competition.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yotes fans... I didnt think I'd see the day.

What did you guys think of that town hall chick that's not even FROM Glendale that was complaining about the city not spending all that money? And who in a hilarious turn of events ended up tazing the mayor?

Marvie_3

Banned
Yotes fans... I didnt think I'd see the day.

What did you guys think of that town hall chick that's not even FROM Glendale that was complaining about the city not spending all that money? And who in a hilarious turn of events ended up tazing the mayor?
Thats one of the things I loved the most about those meetings. Most of the people telling Glendale to spend more money were from outside of Glendale. Lol

Smiley90

Thats one of the things I loved the most about those meetings. Most of the people telling Glendale to spend more money were from outside of Glendale. Lol

"YOU OWE US"

"We dont owe you anything bitch please you dont even pay taxes here"

Smiley90

We're playing our favourite opponent today! Woo! For some reason we always get points against STL...

Pikma

Banned
We're just front-loading our losses, getting ready for a 67 game winning streak to finish out the season+yoffs.
It'll be very hard to
lose
tonight's game though, the Avs are hungry for victory and I have no doubt in my mind they will give their best in order to beat the
mselves
again tonight.

Top Bottom