• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

26 goals in 5 games. 0-5.

200.gif

Foggy

Do you think your Coach is going to be fired?

Wow... Columbus

I would have to imagine that's what's going to happen. Slow starts in each season Richards has coached and an 0-5 start with the best roster the franchise has had. And it's not even the losses that are killer, they've looked straight up BAD in these games. Tonight might have been the best game they played since the opener and well, yeah, that's not saying a whole lot.

Next 3 games are against the Blackhawks, Isles, and Wild so the pain is only going to get worse.

I would have to imagine that's what's going to happen. Slow starts in each season Richards has coached and an 0-5 start with the best roster the franchise has had. And it's not even the losses that are killer, they've looked straight up BAD in these games. Tonight might have been the best game they played since the opener and well, yeah, that's not saying a whole lot.

Next 3 games are against the Blackhawks, Isles, and Wild so the pain is only going to get worse.

Get Ready for Torts Blue Jackets

SHARKS WINNNNNNNN

Jones rules. Martin and Ward are awesome. Love this team right now.

What's your opinion on your new Coach?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Just take L brah

I'll take it, but besides the fact the only reason the jets were in a position to win was from a garbage bounce off a skate. I blame ramo, I think we were the better team overall still. I'll concede the loss, I still hate ramo and I'll blame him and jooris for anything bad that happens :p

calder

I'd say the only reason it failed was lack of angles.

No, they can clearly see that the puck was behind Buff when he puts it between his skates.That was evident on every replay, but the rule is that if he's in control of the puck he can't put himself offside. He did have control, so he wasn't offside.

Don't worry, I don't give the War Room that much credit, but they certainly would have seen that. ;) Not to mention the linesman was about 3 feet away from Buff when he crossed the blue line and he motioned on side...

Top Bottom