• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

So everyone here is a Wild fan tonight right?

tumblr_n7cjktj2kE1tnduhio1_500.gif
S

close enough

No, they can clearly see that the puck was behind Buff when he puts it between his skates.That was evident on every replay, but the rule is that if he's in control of the puck he can't put himself offside. He did have control, so he wasn't offside.

Don't worry, I don't give the War Room that much credit, but they certainly would have seen that. ;) Not to mention the linesman was about 3 feet away from Buff when he crossed the blue line and he motioned on side...

I don't think that is the rule though, that only applies when entering the zone and skating backwards, otherwise you gotta tag up

Edit: Ah I'm wrong: According to Rule 83.1, "a player actually controlling the puck who shall cross the line ahead of the puck shall not be considered 'off-side,' provided he had possession and control of the puck prior to his skates crossing the blue line."

calder

So everyone here is a Wild fan tonight right?

As much as I want/need every Central team to lose every single game possible so we can sneak into the playoffs... yes.

Honestly if the Kings started the year like 0-5 or 0-6 it would be basically like early Christmas for everyone.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I don't think that is the rule though, that only applies when entering the zone and skating backwards, otherwise you gotta tag up

Edit: Ah I'm wrong: According to Rule 83.1, "a player actually controlling the puck who shall cross the line ahead of the puck shall not be considered 'off-side,' provided he had possession and control of the puck prior to his skates crossing the blue line."

do you feel better now?

Watching the Canucks feed on GCL. I don't really follow Canadian politics but how do you Canadians like this Trudeau guy?

I've met him when he came to New Brunswick. He's nice. I'd like to see him win. His Dad is one of the great Former Prime Ministers of Canada.
I don't think he's going to be Remotely like his Father though.

calder

Watching the Canucks feed on GCL. I don't really follow Canadian politics but how do you Canadians like this Trudeau guy?

I'm a bit ambivalent about him really - he seems a bit opportunistic and I'm never a fan of political dynasties but he definitely has some admirable qualities.

Now, compared to our current Prime Minister he's amazingly awesome and possibly the the greatest fucking human being of all time. So he's got that going for him.

EDIT: vote you jerks, vote! No matter how fucked your riding is or solid for the party/candidate you like, vote anyway.

I'm a bit ambivalent about him really - he seems a bit opportunistic and I'm never a fan of political dynasties but he definitely has some admirable qualities.

Now, compared to our current Prime Minister he's amazingly awesome and possibly the the greatest fucking human being of all time. So he's got that going for him.

EDIT: vote you jerks, vote! No matter how fucked your riding is or solid for the party/candidate you like, vote anyway.

Better than Harper. Although I could say the same things about a bucket of turds.

I've met him when he came to New Brunswick. He's nice. I'd like to see him win. His Dad is one of the great Former Prime Ministers of Canada.
I don't think he's going to be Remotely like his Father though.

Hmm interesting. I was just curious since like I said I don't follow Canadian politics and I have just seen a couple commercials for him while watching the feed.

Edit: Man the Ducks are losing again already?

At least so far this season the Avs will probably find a way to blow it

Like is a strong word (to me at least) but to make a long answer short, he's better than Harper.

If you want to learn more about why, I'd recommend asking people in the Canadian election thread. They can give you a better idea on why people like Traudeu.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
is it just me or is this canucks interview totally out of sync on hockeystreams?

Top Bottom