• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

EDIT: lol somehow I was thinking the Penguins were doing worse than they are. Which still isn't very good.

BY THE WAY 3V3 LET'S DO THIS

First Wild OT of the year. This'll be good.

Not much to be mad about there.

Quick was great. Kuemper was darn good. Wild sucked ass for most of the first two periods but they still came out with a point.

Hopefully they can do well on Sunday. Maybe it'll be the one that fires Boudreau. Or saves his job. One or the other.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Someone needs to tell these estrogenal cunts that these aren't game 7's they're playing in, so they can go ahead and play like they give a fuck.

Took awhile but I found it.

Gue94Ex.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone needs to tell these estrogenal cunts that these aren't game 7's they're playing in, so they can go ahead and play like they give a fuck.

I don't have a proper response to this, I just wanted to say that it's perfect

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ohn Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl
Price on Kreider
Q: Accidentally on purpose?
CP: I didn't know it was him.
Q: Even when you were staring at him?
CP: Didn't know it was him.

LOOOOL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just since I don't think I ever posted Kreider's full quote, just a tiny snippet of it, here's what he had to say about that hit:

“I was laughing. He turned into it, I did my best not to make it a big collision because I know I am getting called for that if he goes down. I tried to take the brunt of it and got back up ice and the refs and I were kind of laughing about it. Probably would have been funnier if we were actually in the game but at that point it was 1-0, 2-0 and they were controlling the play.”

Xeteh

So I just finished watching the Avs game because I was at a concert for my brother's birthday. The Avs players really well. Berra is clearly the GOAT (19&21 is losing his mind) though I'm surprised they didn't call up the Pick. Really looking forward to Sunday.

Top Bottom