• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Sanjuro

bruins-fan-drinks-from-flask.jpg

VWdkCCs.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh my god that would've been an amazing goal off the D-man's skate, damnit our PP is terrible tho

Smiley90

Ott taking a penalty for running Miller, good job, good effort, another 2mins to waste...

edit: wait, penalty against US, nvm....

Smiley90

Canucks dominate all periods, Blues score. Welp. Oooooh well. gg non-existant Blues-GAF

lol yay mccann

DAT HAND-EYE

zroid

Banned
Wait a sec, the Ducks still haven't won a game?!

I picked up on the fact they were struggling early, but... didn't expect that

How did Minnesota not score there?

Looked like old tyme Wild there. Classic Todd Richards-esque teams that completely averted shooting when possible.

EDIT: What the hell Parise. That other camera angle is even more damning. He had a wide open shot and decided to pass to Pominville, who had an even more wide open shot. The only problem was that there was a Kings defender on his knees between them. What a dumb decision.

calder

We need more "old stock" Canadians.

Hmm that reminds me I have to anonymously call that Barbaric Cultural Practices hotline - I think I saw some Swissy looking fuckers cow fighting and blowing an Alphorn. Can't abide that shit in Canada anymore, and thanks to the Conservatives I finally have a mechanism in place to make sure I'm not made uncomfortable by other people doing things I don't quite understand.

Top Bottom