• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
How do you watch a hit like that on Perry and not make them pay for the rest of the game? Getzlaf was the only one acting like he even saw it.

I swear I'm having flashbacks to the 90s. Maybe we need to bring back Stu Grimson to punish some fools.

How do you watch a hit like that on Perry and not make them pay for the rest of the game? Getzlaf was the only one acting like he even saw it.

I swear I'm having flashbacks to the 90s. Maybe we need to bring back Stu Grimson to punish some fools.

I was gonna offer Rinaldo but he is at home with the Bruins. They had to replace scum with scum lol

Wes Crosby
‏@OtherNHLCrosby
First question to Kessel: "So, have you missed us?" His response: "Oh yeah, I've missed you guys." #Pens #Leafs

tIB8G5E.gif

Tyson Barrie has a hearing tonight

:lol Does Johnson? The Johnson hit was much worse. Barrie has no history and he hit with his shoulder, not saying the Barrie hit was clean either, he left his feet but it was in a corner and awkward.

I guess it was because Despres was injured, just another in the line of punishment for result rather than the actual hit.

iLLmAtlc

The scores make them look like a lot worse re: jackets. A true beating is where a team gets outshot badly and gets blown out imo, and that hasn't happened. Haven't the jackets been better corsi wise in most games?

Wins will probably start when bob makes some saves. Though is it true he was already saying he has no confidence? Cmon bro you're one of the highest earners with a vezina. Maybe sometimes it pays to be a delusional egomaniac like Quick, who probably still thinks he's the best in the world after giving up 7 in a playoff game or whatever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So AV is clearly pretty pissed about the way the team is going in front of Hank, so the whole thing has been put into the blender. Today's practice lines and pairings:

Nash-Stepan-Zuccarello
Lindberg-Hayes-Miller
Kreider-Brassard-Fast
Stoll-Moore-Stalberg/Glass

McDonagh-Klein
Yandle-Girardi
Staal-Boyle

Lundqvist starts in goal yet again tomorrow against the Devils.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I missed 5-6 games last season and they lost all of them. I'm missing the game tonight, so enjoy the win Detroit.

Foggy

The scores make them look like a lot worse re: jackets. A true beating is where a team gets outshot badly and gets blown out imo, and that hasn't happened. Haven't the jackets been better corsi wise in most games?

Wins will probably start when bob makes some saves. Though is it true he was already saying he has no confidence? Cmon bro you're one of the highest earners with a vezina. Maybe sometimes it pays to be a delusional egomaniac like Quick, who probably still thinks he's the best in the world after giving up 7 in a playoff game or whatever.

Well, not last night, they were outplayed pretty badly. In fact, I think their worst stat and possession games were against BUF and TOR. Go figure. The only game that I can think of where the score wasn't an indicator of the quality of play would be the season opener. The rest of have breathtakingly bad. The problem is Bob really is letting in some goals he absolutely should not be letting in and that's compounded with bad turnovers and that's compounded with penalties and that's compounded with just flat-out losing puck battles in their own zone. It really has been a team effort. Also most of these games feature 3+ goal implosions in the third. Honestly, I don't blame Bob. It's been tough all over.

On happier news, it sounds like Jack Roslovic is doing well in Miami(OH) and Kerby Rychel is doing his damndest in the AHL to push an overpaid BJ vet into the press box. I'll always be a bit bitter that Winnipeg picked up Roslovic before Columbus could trade up to get him. Hopefully he does well for the Jets.

Also, I'm livestreaming a youtube horror marathon tonight so I'll be shitfaced and hopefully oblivious to whatever happens in the Hawks game. Yeehaw!

zroid

Banned
Today's Marlies game is supposed to be on Rogers TV, but they're showing some random local high school football instead ;_;

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Carter Hutton starting at net for the Preds today, yuck.

Hopefully Juuse Saros adjusts to North American hockey quickly so that Hutton can get lost.

HariKari

Just noticed that Marner's numbers in London haven't been that great so far...but it's still early.

He started slow last year. I think Leafs fans should be more worried about whether or not he can convert to being a Giroux style center at the pro level.

Yeah, we are probably going to suck like we did last night, maybe have double D back and Helm will give this team some much needed energy that they seem to be lacking.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Wings, start off strong and make it a good game. Gotta break all them streaks tonight. Haven't beaten the Habs in the last 6 times played.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Backstrom is back!

Does anyone know if ECHL teams have a smaller roster? My new local ECHL team posted a lineup and it only had ten forwards.

Top Bottom