• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Alucard

Banned
Jays lost, but at least the Pens are up 2-0 on the Leafs early tonight. All is not lost for me. And Arsenal won 3-0, so it could be a positive day for my teams still.

Quick

Banned
Pens getting some serious bad luck on the PP right now.

Crosby's stick broke on a potentially good shot.

Kessel couldn't get the puck off his stick.

Foggy

Rumors picking up again that BJs are shopping Rychel around, big reason why he was called up tonight so they could showcase him. I really hope not since he's going to be a fantastic player and I don't see any present deal that could actually help the team now. Just a prospect for D prospect swap unless there's some kind of package being constructed.

Rumors picking up again that BJs are shopping Rychel around, big reason why he was called up tonight so they could showcase him. I really hope not since he's going to be a fantastic player and I don't see any present deal that could actually help the team now. Just a prospect for D prospect swap unless there's some kind of package being constructed.

Tinordi would be great for you guys.

Alucard

Banned
Just not excited about hockey to start this season. The way the Pens have started hasn't instilled confidence, but I don't think it's even that.

Alucard

Banned
it's all because of the jays

just wait until their journey ends and it will return

Maybe. I dunno. The fact that Crosby's been ordinary dating back to last season kind of makes it less exciting. Sports are more enjoyable when you can cheer someone who is clearly above the rest. Jordan, Gretzky, Lemieux, Roy, Woods, etc.

Top Bottom