• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Acid08

Banned
Lerg is terrible

Goldobin isn't ready

DeMelo-Tennyson is a nightmare pairing

Gosh I really hope Karlsson, Donskoi, and Martin come back soon.

But honestly who am I kidding. If Hillary gets the nod she won't do shit. If the Republicans win then just kill me please. I know Bernie is circle jerked a lot but it seems like he is the only one who will really change things, or so I hope

To change the current gridlock we'd need a dem midterm win before the census, that undo much of the gerrymandering that has given the repubs their majority in the house. That or the Teabaggers to split off in their own party.

Stasis

Man, Nash can't buy a goal. Dude is doing everything right and playing like a man possessed.

And then Kreider right after. Damnnnnnn.

Canadians, I'm disappointed in your current lack of Orange on the political map but I'm even more happy with your current 0% for Harper. So whatever really.

Here's the best cat why can't you all be as cool as him
GAhIaaI.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
145-86-20-4

ITSHAPPENING.GIF

lol someone called "Brenda Shanahan" got elected :lol

edit: 151 now, I smell a majority

Marvie_3

Banned
To change the current gridlock we'd need a dem midterm win before the census, that undo much of the gerrymandering that has given the repubs their majority in the house. That or the Teabaggers to split off in their own party.
This. This country is fucked unless we get a massive shakeup of the status quo.

Trailer for Star Wars looked good. Hopefully I can finally like a Star Wars movie.

I love the lore and the games and pretty much everything except the movies themselves.

But I am looking forward to the new trilogy

imBask

Banned
last time we needed Ontario to vote NDP to get harper out, they voted liberal

now their voting NDP

damnit Ontario what are you doing

Alucard

Banned
Liberals shooting for that majority government. I'm game. Time for a change and for our international reputation to stop being so shitty. Thanks, Harper.

zroid

Banned
Trailer for Star Wars looked good. Hopefully I can finally like a Star Wars movie.

I love the lore and the games and pretty much everything except the movies themselves.

But I am looking forward to the new trilogy

I loved them when I was a kid. But now... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not really excited about the new one but I'll still watch it. If it's good then all the better.

Smiley90

I saw that and it made me laugh.

168 now

keep in mind those are only predicted, most polling stations have barely 10% of votes counted :lol

elected is only

but it's definitely a liberal win, maybe even a majority it looks only like 35-5-1

dat anti-harper vote, it's glorious

calder

I just want Peter Mansbridge to drive a stake in Harper's empty, ash filled chest cavity and call a Liberal majority already.

All the movies??

Yeah the prequel trilogy obviously was not very good.

And I do not like the original trilogy either. It is just way too predictable, the story feels super simple. I mean I am sure if I grew up with the original Star Wars and saw them when they came out then I would have much fonder memories but I didn't so I don't.

But I am a sucker for the Star Wars lore and universe and Sci-fi in general so I will go and see VII for sure

Smiley90

haha Flames-GAF lost against the Oilers AND against the Liberals within 3 days

suck it rednecks

3 NDP right now

CBC already projecting a Liberal government. Good job Canada!

A single maple syrup tear is running down my cheek now. You've done me proud, my dear adopted second homeland.

Beats the fucking 2011 electron results by a mile.

We Libtards now

ur bein ironic rite m8

started playing life is strange...seriously...chromatic aberration again...fucking devs.

Thank god it was an easy disable in config files

Chrom... atic... What?

Is this one of those 58FPS *REEEEEE* GAF things?

Top Bottom