• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Montresor

HOLD ME SCHUEY

HOLD MEEEEE

I really wish I didn't read your damn posts before I finished the game. There is absolutely nothing "sad" or "please hold me" about the episode 5 ending I encountered. But that's the thing. If you play a certain way or if you feel strongly about a certain choice (like I do) then you'll get a completely different reaction than others.

So many people in this thread would say stuff like "I can't believe it" and "So shocking!" regarding the end of episode 2.
So I'm playing Episode 2 and I'm in the classroom near the end of the episode, and the whole commotion with Kate's attempted suicide begins, and then I expertly go up to the roof and talk Kate down, and I'm thinking - wait, that's it? What were people so sad or shocked about? It never crossed my mind that it would even be possible to have Kate jump to her death. But the reactions kept making me expect something bigger would happen, and then the end credits roll. Yes it's awesome I saved Kate, but the reactions were completely inconsistent with my own experience. It made me expect something really bad was going to happen, even though there was no chance of that happening with my play style.

I did cry during Episode 5, when
You told the truth to David Madsen at the beginning of the episode

imBask

Banned
A83eINq.gif

this gif will get a lot of use once the initial honeymoon fades away

Wasn't Blashill like supposed to be just as good as Babcock, or something.

I don't know what is wrong, the team doesn't seem to have any fire and our secondary scoring completely disappeared and we somehow don't want to take shots. Funny enough, we are deeper on offense than we have been in forever, yet the guys who should be producing are completely sucking it up.

So this is the sports front page of The Province today...

I mean, the Torts experiment didn't work, I know, and I didn't like him the minute the Hartley incident happened. But the fact of the matter is, that this is bush league IMO, and is more an indictment on how toxic the media surrounding the Canucks is. If I was a player or coach, I would be wary trying to sign with the club considering media and fans never let go of the axes they need to grind. (Messier for understandable reasons, though at this point it's water under the bridge, Luongo, Kesler, now Torts)

Socreges

Banned

I mean, the Torts experiment didn't work, I know, and I didn't like him the minute the Hartley incident happened. But the fact of the matter is, that this is bush league IMO, and is more an indictment on how toxic the media surrounding the Canucks is. If I was a player or coach, I would be wary trying to sign with the club considering media and fans never let go of the axes they need to grind. (Messier for understandable reasons, though at this point it's water under the bridge, Luongo, Kesler, now Torts)
First off, that's the Province. Second, that's TAME considering. Torts wasn't just divisive, he was cataclysmic.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Derek Stepan is a game-time decision tonight. Aside from having a wisdom teeth removed yesterday, he also had the screws removed from his jaw that had remained there since Brandon Prust broke his jaw in the Eastern Conference Finals two seasons ago. If Stepan can't go, then Hayes would move up to center his line and presumably Etem would fill in on the third line with Miller and Lindberg. If Stepan can go, then should be the same lineup as the game with the Sharks.

Meanwhile, Keith Yandle had dinner with about half of the Yotes last night.

Quick

Banned

That's Sun-levels of terrible headlines.

welcome-to-hell.jpg

rDNmaNI.png

Quick

Banned
Also, MGSV is the GOTY.

I took a long break from it and got back to it again yesterday to do Episode 25 and 26. Good shit. The episodic format really works for me with how much time I spend on the game. I mean, it's all just levels with clear start and end markers, but still.

Story spoiler up to Episode 26:
There's an outbreak on Mother Base now for the Vocal Cord Parasite. A ton of my soldiers died after I completed Episode 26, since I went back to the helicopter after coming back to Mother Base to watch the Quiet cutscene with her smashing a soldier's teeth with her knife.

And now that Life is Strange is complete, it might be time for me to jump on it.

I took a long break from it and got back to it again yesterday to do Episode 25 and 26. Good shit. The episodic format really works for me with how much time I spend on the game. I mean, it's all just levels with clear start and end markers, but still.

Story spoiler up to Episode 26:
There's an outbreak on Mother Base now for the Vocal Cord Parasite. A ton of my soldiers died after I completed Episode 26, since I went back to the helicopter after coming back to Mother Base to watch the Quiet cutscene with her smashing a soldier's teeth with her knife.

And now that Life is Strange is complete, it might be time for me to jump on it.

You are running up to the best part of the game IMO.

Tweets are headline material now. Embarrassing.

Toronto Sun still has it beat, though:

http://www.torontosun.com/poll/how-will-the-blue-jays-do-in-games-6-and-7-in-kansas-city

Top Bottom