• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm still depressed about Life is Strange

fuck this is gonna take a while... again...

You guys see when Roy said the Avs' Corsi and Fenway weren't very good? My man

You don't have to look at advanced stats to know this team is bad, it's not an underlying issue only revealed by numbers. They don't spend enough time in the oppositions zone, there's no pressure. Which actually wasn't so much a problem tonight, but they didn't score.

Roy can say whatever the fuck he wants about advanced stats but in the meantime we're gonna keep losing because I don't think he even knows where to begin fixing this mess.

Has anyone noticed that when you click the Twitter button at the top of the page, the Twitter profile picture is of the guy who owns the website?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i sacrificed Chloe. Ill do the other option when i play it through again. Now to cry myself to sleep lol

I chose the other ending, BAE > BAY. Then watched the sacrifice Chloe ending and bawled my eyes out.

it_is_known_gif.gif

Erdrick

Also, Evander Kane tweeting:

Seems to be a response to Damien Cox. What a fucking idiot judging the guy in just 5 games. lol

All this at the expense of the Leafs though. :(

He's not a Jet anymore but I was cheering for him tonight. He's still awful at shootouts though.

The Jets have really won that trade so far though. Myers and Stafford have been fantastic for us thus far, and the prospects we got are very promising. Even if Lemieux was suspended for being a goon in the OHL.

Patrick Roy is on thin ice with Patrick Roy, VP of hockey ops. He'll give himself a raise

I mean yes the current arrangement isn't ideal but Roy is by no means king of the organization. The only thing that's going to suck is that he's probably going to get a longer grace period to try to fix shit. He'll be gone in time if he doesn't though, at least as coach. I expect if he is relieved of his coaching duties he'll just fully resign. That ego hasn't gone away.

Top Bottom