• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Catching up on old non-hockey conversations from today:

Only sports I really ever played were football, which I quit around age 13, and lacrosse, which I played from 13-20, including two years of club lacrosse in college. Really great sport. Also coached for a bit and plan on going back to that eventually.

Regarding movies, I have seen 14 in theaters this year and plan on seeing at least three more. Star Wars, Spectre, and there is probably going to be some other one that pops up.

Hockey:

Koivu might be playing the best hockey in 4-5 years. He is so good right now. Parise is awesome. As always.

Blackhawks suck. As always.

Fuck, send me out there at this rate.

I'll call a timeout to show the boys some hilarious gifs. Get them motivated.

giphy.gif

vmfwf.gif

Quick

Banned
Gary Robert's probably somewhere watching the Leafs game and cringing at the Knights players eating concession food. :lol

So I could see this becoming a problem in the future. Here's what the western conference overall standings look like.

ozwIBbp.png

And here's what the western conference division standings look like

khSgjU9.png

If the playoffs started today, Chicago, who has the same amount of points as LA and San Jose and more points than Arizona, would miss the playoffs due to how the current playoff format works. Granted this could change over the course of the season but it's something to consider.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So I could see this becoming a problem in the future. Here's what the western conference overall standings look like.

If the playoffs started today, Chicago, who has the same amount of points as LA and San Jose and more points than Arizona, would miss the playoffs due to how the current playoff format works. Granted this could change over the course of the season but it's something to consider.

The craziest thing to consider is that the 2016 Stanley Cup Champion currently has 3 total points.

Top Bottom