• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

He's our Cleary.

We have two in Guenin and Holden, though Holden is better than he was last year, I don't mind him on the bottom pairing.

Halo threads on GAF are a shitshow, well gaming side review threads and general can be. I just need to stay in this bubble.

Any guesses to the color of the car at the Barclay's tonight? I am going with blue.

I think it has been the same model car.

Has the best seats in the house though

We have two in Guenin and Holden, though Holden is better than he was last year, I don't mind him on the bottom pairing.

Halo threads on GAF are a shitshow, well gaming side review threads and general can be. I just need to stay in this bubble.

I'd say that for essentially any community thread that isn't racing sims or DRIVECLUB's OT

the amount of absolutely insane circlejerking and lack of any rational thought (cough MGS and Persona-GAF cough) just gets old after a while.

Socreges

Banned
We get an annual IMAX pass for Xmas and go see the bi-monthly "hollywood" movies for $4 as they're added. Works for us

That said, I'll want to see Star Wars ASAP... at least without subjecting myself to the throngs of hyperventilating nerds. eg, Calder

I'd say that for essentially any community thread that isn't racing sims or DRIVECLUB's OT

the amount of absolutely insane circlejerking and lack of any rational thought (cough MGS and Persona-GAF cough) just gets old after a while.

I'm talking about the hyperbolic negative reactions to the 85 on metacritic, which isn't a bad score and not all of the reviews are out yet. Also it's fucking metacritic which means very little and should only be used to see if there's something glaringly bad.

I'm talking about the hyperbolic negative reactions to the 85 on metacritic, which isn't a bad score and not all of the reviews are out yet. Also it's fucking metacritic which means very little and should only be used to see if there's something glaringly bad.

I'd say for that case then, it's lapsed Halo fans who could be Destiny fanboys deciding to shit upon the series they once loved after the MCC debacle. But I do agree, Metacritic scores in this day and age are useless. In fact, I'd say scores across the board are useless nowadays. One of the few things Kotaku does right is their review parameters are simple: from "Buy this game" to "don't buy it."

I feel like most fans, if the game is below like a 90, start to go fucking insane. It really shouldn't matter the score as long as you enjoy it. I guess scores give validation to opinions of stupid immature people who need perfect scores to justify their gaming decisions

Pikma

Banned
I feel like most fans, if the game is below like a 90 start, to go fucking insane. It really shouldn't matter the score as long as you enjoy it. I guess scores give validation to opinions of stupid immature people who need perfect scores to justify their gaming decisions
I stopped giving a shit about reviews and scores the moment I played NieR for the first time. I mean, I never used scores to make a purchase decision but I did use to read the reviews.
I've seen way, wayyyyy more movies this year than I wanted to. The shit you do to escape reality.
I've watched like 4-5 movies this year, way less than I wanted to. Kinda wish my friend, who I used to go to the theater with, was still living close to me. None of my close friends right now give a shit about movies, which really fucking sucks.

I stopped giving a shit about reviews and scores the moment I played NieR for the first time. I mean, I never used scores to make a purchase decision but I did use to read the reviews.

I actually still read reviews and I have nothing against them, it is the way people look at them. I use them as a tool to make my overall decision, but I also look at videos, gamer impressions, and try to get my hands on it as well but that is mainly if I am on the fence about a game.

But I love the fact that it seems you love NieR as much as I do. Truly an amazing game. We are getting some updates this week at PGW for NieR 2

Foggy

Cal,

That Richard Dawkins thread is straight up Silver Lake LA liberal. I feel like Gaffers are going to get banned in it.

I never should have even posted in it. The way threads like that progress, it makes me feel like an alien.

I've seen way, wayyyyy more movies this year than I wanted to. The shit you do to escape reality.

Movies are the best. Funny, when I went through some real rough stuff earlier this year I ended up just watching a metric ton of hockey. You do what you gotta do to get by.

Pikma

Banned
But I love the fact that it seems you love NieR as much as I do. Truly an amazing game. We are getting some updates this week at PGW for NieR 2
Yeah NieR was fucking amazing, one of those games that stick with you forever, at least for me, shit made me cry a lot. It's always great to see there are people who appreciate it as much.

I still don't like you, though

Calamari41

41 > 38
Cal,

That Richard Dawkins thread is straight up Silver Lake LA liberal. I feel like Gaffers are going to get banned in it.

"Straight up Silver Lake LA liberal."

You mean condescending doses of "Lol wow you're totally out of step with the consensus and you're totally not credible. I don't have the time or space to refute your points, but I just want to say that you're objectively proven wrong"

Yeah NieR was fucking amazing, one of those games that stick with you forever, at least for me, shit made me cry a lot. It's always great to see there are people who appreciate it as much.

I still don't like you, though

Feel like Gaf is a great place for the NieR love.

Don't worry you will love me soon enough, and your Stars did demolish the Penguins so i am always happy about that. Living in H-Town some of that Dallas hate rubs off sometimes

"Straight up Silver Lake LA liberal."

You mean condescending doses of "Lol wow you're totally out of step with the consensus and you're totally not credible. I don't have the time or space to refute your points, but I just want to say that you're objectively proven wrong"

Yes.

Exactly.

Foggy

Feel like Gaf is a great place for the NieR love.

Don't worry you will love me soon enough, and your Stars did demolish the Penguins so i am always happy about that. Living in H-Town some of that Dallas hate rubs off sometimes

How do you like Houston? I lived there for a year last year and I really enjoyed it. Some of the best Mexican and Korean food. Only being a few hours from the greatest bbq on God's green Earth. Oh and the Alamo theaters were my lifeblood. I don't miss the heat though, holy smokes.

I opened it and just got out of there as fast as I could

The female ejaculation threads always make me laugh though. Like the new one in the OT

On Saturday I was with a squarter. We had sex on her hardwood floor. You ever ever wondered what sex on a slip and slide feels like?

It's pretty fun but really messy. Also gets everywhere.

How do you like Houston? I lived there for a year last year and I really enjoyed it. Some of the best Mexican and Korean food. Only being a few hours from the greatest bbq on God's green Earth. Oh and the Alamo theaters were my lifeblood. I don't miss the heat though, holy smokes.

i have lived here a good amount of my life and actually transferred to UH last year to finish my degree.

But I mean I like it, it does have some great food. Nico Nico's is my shit, please tell me you went there. But yeah the heat is fucking ridiculous but it wasn't even that bad in comparison the past couple of years, to how it has been in the past. Like my senior year of high school it was record highs everyday for a month while we had a massive drought.

the arts are actually a really cool part of Houston that I feel gets lost on a lot of people as we have MFAH and the Menil Collection as well as the Rothko Chapel. Also the Symphony and ballet are quite good.

So i guess overall I do like it but I can't wait to leave. I want to either go back northeast after I graduate or go northwest/Colorado or Salt Lake City. Love them mountains. One thing I do hate about Houston is the lack of variety in nature if any at all lol

i have lived here a good amount of my life and actually transferred to UH last year to finish my degree.

But I mean I like it, it does have some great food. Nico Nico's is my shit, please tell me you went there. But yeah the heat is fucking ridiculous but it wasn't even that bad in comparison the past couple of years, to how it has been in the past. Like my senior year of high school it was record highs everyday for a month while we had a massive drought.

the arts are actually a really cool part of Houston that I feel gets lost on a lot of people as we have MFAH and the Menil Collection as well as the Rothko Chapel. Also the Symphony and ballet are quite good.

So i guess overall I do like it but I can't wait to leave. I want to either go back northeast after I graduate or go northwest/Colorado or Salt Lake City. Love them mountains. One thing I do hate about Houston is the lack of variety in nature if any at all lol

I'd say come to Canada and enjoy Vancouver if you like mountains, but even if you sell an arm and a leg, that'll be half of the money to buy a broom closet.

zroid

Banned
TSN's first two Leafs broadcasts of the year were against the Blue Jackets and the Coyotes...

Rogers be like

lil_wayne.jpg

The car at Barclay's is...interesting. I would have expected it where the Isles shoot twice, but I guess this could be cause of the weird layout of the place?

Top Bottom