• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't been following Fallout 4 much at all, but I saw a video today and lost any ounce of hype I had for it. It looks identical to 3 and New Vegas. I'll wait for a Steam GOTY sale.

Pikma

Banned
I haven't been following Fallout 4 much at all, but I saw a video today and lost any ounce of hype I had for it. It looks identical to 3 and New Vegas. I'll wait for a Steam GOTY sale.
Yeah, it could've been a LOT more, too bad Bethesda is such a mediocre dev/pub.

Quick

Banned
I've never really been obsessed with Fallout. I played 3, and it didn't really keep me interested enough to finish. I got through maybe a quarter of the game? I don't even know.

No disrespect to Fallout 4. I understand the large fanbase it has and how highly anticipated this game is.

I've never really been obsessed with Fallout. I played 3, and it didn't really keep me interested enough to finish. I got through maybe a quarter of the game? I don't even know.

No disrespect to Fallout 4. I understand the large fanbase it has and how highly anticipated this game is.

Same. I liked New Vegas more. I loved Skyrim just for the exploration but the story sucked but still a fun game to just walk around and explore in.

Quick

Banned
holy jeez GAF's front page right now looks like a warzone

This is when we fortify the Bubble.

Same. I liked New Vegas more. I loved Skyrim just for the exploration but the story sucked but still a fun game to just walk around and explore in.

I bought Skyrim, but never played it. :lol

I also bought Oblivion (the 5th anniversary release), and got through about 10 minutes before stopping and never touching it again. I was loose with my money at the time, clearly. I've learned my lesson.

trifelife

Fallout 2 has the most depraved (therefore best) stuff. I'd play that again while waiting for 4 to get adequately patched.

Got tickets for tonight's game 😏 Habs-GAF I will politely clap for PK and yell Dutch Gretzky at least once.

Someone make an Undertaker 9-1-0 gif though.

Foggy

I'm gonna miss the game tonight. It's a shame we don't have any proper Devils representation here since they've quietly gone on a 4 game win streak. We need someone breathlessly excited about Bobby Farnham.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We're always garbage on these western trips, so we'll probably have our streak ended by Edmonton

zroid

Banned
Reportedly Getzy has appendicitis, and it's been bothering him for a few weeks

he's getting his appendix removed, will be out for about a week or two

So I just realized that I totally forgot what happens in Ico so I am replaying that the next couple days, gonna watch the Flyers and play Ico tonight. Should be good.

Briere retirement ceremony tonight as well. We should beat the Sabres tonight, especially at home. Feel real good coming off that win Saturday. No Coots or Neuvirth but at least Raffl will be playing. Gagner needs to keep playing as well as he has been.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Reportedly Getzy has appendicitis, and it's been bothering him for a few weeks

he's getting his appendix removed, will be out for about a week or two

This explains and excuses every single negative thing that has happened to us since the season started.

We're back on track to the President's Trophy when Getzy gets back!

Clydefrog

Apparently, doctors were amazed when they were about to remove Getzlaf's appendix and saw that it was wearing a humorously appendix-sized Los Angeles Kings jersey. It then broke out of his midsection and scurried across the room like that scene in Alien.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The appendix was obviously cursed. With it removed Getz will lead the Ducks to an 8 game win streak and regrow his hair.

Getzlaf walking out of the tunnel in two weeks like

image01.gif

Top Bottom