• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

The single-season record for most shutouts against is 16.

The ducks have 5 after 8 games.

t0vFdxI.png

OH COME ON

this is good as hell

I'm sorry, but this just made my fucking night

bleacherreport.com/articles/2582742-jets-player-gets-called-for-elbowing-agrees-with-penalty-after-seeing-replay

r6GFjT8.gif

Stasis

I feel bad for Hags. Is he still getting a bunch of breakaways he doesn't score on? One will go in eventually.

We'll take him back for 50% salary retained. You can have Etem back and we'll even throw in Glass.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Worst start for a hockey team since the Great Depression began, and we're only three wins outside of a playoff spot. Three and an OT loss away from first place.

The Pacific Division.

Parch

It's getting to the point in the season where these lengthy slumps are a bigger factor. The Ducks were expected to easily make the playoffs. Now they're going to need a lengthy hot streak to make up for the slow start.
Making the playoffs isn't easy. It's a whole lot harder when you suck for a month.

Yawnier

Banned
The Ducks need elite #2C Peter Holland to save them. He is the missing piece to their puzzle.

Just give us a 6th round pick, a case of light beer and it's all good.

imBask

Banned
Ducks could really benefit from a top 6 winger like Alexander Semin, he's in a slump right now but i'm sure a little change of air could kickstart him

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hitch: "Price is psychological. He's in people's heads. There's too much talk about him. It's approaching Hasek status. It's not good for the league when it gets like that because you're already down one or two-zip before you play the game"

Not good for the league lmao

Pikma

Banned
This league needs a balance patch asap, Price definitely needs some nerfing, ducks could use an offensive buff as well.

zroid

Banned
This is an 8 game rolling average of Detroit's possession results since 2007. As you can see they're currently at the lowest point it's been since... well, probably since before Babcock was hired.

red-wings-possession-chart.jpg

Curufinwe

Danny Briere retirement night is tonight since we're hosting Buffalo. He's beloved in Philly, but he was a couple of Leighton meltdowns away from being given the Conn Smythe and the keys to the city in 2010. Not bad for such a little fella.

Pictured with CBS Philly anchor Erika von Tiehl.
CSUEmPRWsAA7erE.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys, I know pre-ordering is terrible and Bethesda Launch games are terrible, but.. Fallout 4....

WHAT DO I DO

Top Bottom