• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Dear CanucksGAF,

Please don't show up tonight and let us win

We took good care of Weise and (maybe) Kassian.

P.S

Can Henrik Sedin score a Hat trick on Boston when you guys meet? Thanks in Advance

Love CreeperBlocks

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dear CanucksGAF,

Please don't show up tonight and let us win

We took good care of Weise and (maybe) Kassian.

P.S

Can Henrik Sedin score a Hat trick on Boston when you guys meet? Thanks in Advance

Love CreeperBlocks

given that Henrik has literally only scored a hattrick once in his career, that seems unlikely to happen

Smiley90

NHL.com pun maker at the top of his game, spell checker not so much

"Arch Enemy - Lightning's Bishop starts in hometown of St. Louis against former team"

Well...

Just beat Boston

Last time we played Boston, Shawn Matthias had a hattrick.

So there's that?

trifelife

NHL.com pun maker at the top of his game, spell checker not so much

"Arch Enemy - Lightning's Bishop starts in hometown of St. Louis against former team

Bishop's from the Lou and he's proud?

capture1ctk1.5161.jpg

Hockey related note: I want to see the Habs make it 10 straight wins. Hopefully Vancouver won't ruin it for everyone. Also go Winnipeg.

Non Hockey related note: Are the 51 bans from the blackface thread the highest number of bans from a single thread in GAF history?

Smiley90

I'm not sure what's wrong with that

arch
noun: arch; plural noun: arches

a curved symmetrical structure spanning an opening and typically supporting the weight of a bridge, roof, or wall above it.
synonyms: archway, vault, span, dome
"a stone arch"

arc
noun

a luminous electrical discharge between two electrodes or other points.

I'm sure they were going for the latter for the extra pun.

Hockey related note: I want to see the Habs make it 10 straight wins. Hopefully Vancouver won't ruin it for everyone. Also go Winnipeg.

Non Hockey related note: Are the 51 bans from the blackface thread the highest number of bans from a single thread in GAF history?

51?? Good god lol

Bellemare out for game...

Smiley90

Wow, seriously?

There was one thread where bish went all "I'm gonna go over this thread with a lawnmover tomorrow pray to your gods" but I dont remember what thread and how many bans that one had lol.

Xeteh

It's not mid season yet, if they're going to do it, they have to do it soon.

I mean more during the season than the midpoint. Unless the team just bottoms out and they can't win a single game I just don't see it happening until the offseason. This team has been all about the old guard the last few years, I don't see them letting him go like that in the middle of the 20th anniversary season.

Top Bottom