• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
FUCKING HOCKEY PUCKS ARE COMING TO ROCKET LEAGUE!
22316295648_e04f029676_z.jpg
OH FUCK!!! I want this now!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Worse than Halo 4 or the same?
Better in some aspects, worse in others. The main problem is it's the same shit over and over. I can only play on the same shiny forerunner levels hitting the same levers for so long. It doesn't touch the scope or entertainment of the Halo 3 campaign imo.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I have only played the first two levels so far on heroic and thought they were quite good. Damn hunters and weapon switching elite.

It sounds like Capitals and Wizards fans might be eating a whole lot of free McDonald’s this season. In a promotion first advertised on 106.7 The Fan’s “The Sports Junkies,” the deal is this: Download the restaurant’s app and if either team is winning after one period or quarter, you get a free Egg McMuffin. That’s…different.

1szMHwo.png

zroid

Banned
Apparently people are getting free Taco Bell because someone stole a base in the World Series last night.

Where's my free food?!

I totally agree about the AM Crunchwrap.

I had my first taco bell breakfast yesterday and had one and damn was it surprisingly good and found myself craving it again today.... I hate fast food and try to never eat it but it has been calling me lol

Better in some aspects, worse in others. The main problem is it's the same shit over and over. I can only play on the same shiny forerunner levels hitting the same levers for so long. It doesn't touch the scope or entertainment of the Halo 3 campaign imo.

343 making Halo has been awful so far. The Master Chief Collection was a disaster. Halo 4 wasn't strong. Halo 4 felt really off and I'm not even a big Halo fan.

I don't know if I wanna bother with Halo 5 now

343 making Halo has been awful so far. The Master Chief Collection was a disaster. Halo 4 wasn't strong. Halo 4 felt really off and I'm not even a big Halo fan.

I don't know if I wanna bother with Halo 5 now

I feel like they are going to deep into Halo lore for a lot of aspects in the stories at this point. They are really pulling from the extended universe outside the games and other than hardcore halo fans most people don't read those books or anything which have a ridiculous amount of information

with that said the MP is probably the best of the series. So it is not worth an entire new console for one game but if you have an Xbone and like MP then I would play it

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In what is probably the most important hockey news of the day, Henrik Lundqvist has announced that he will be growing a mustache for Movember.

Clydefrog

Rocket League is the best. I will aerial your ass into oblivion.

Puck is going to be nuts! I just hope the ice map isn't like a Mario ice level. Please don't be ultra slippery.

Quick

Banned

:lol :lol :lol

Evander Kane orders a Cinnamon Dolce Latte with extra cinnamon. “Extra cinnamon?” asks the barista, “Seriously? Learn how to act like a gentleman. Stop being so extravagant.” The man behind Kane rolls his eyes when Kane pays for his drink and mutters, “Showing off his cash, as always.” Evander Kane instagrams a photo of him with the extra-cinnamon Cinnamon Dolce Latte and it is a national news story.

TUSR

Banned
the seguin one

Tyler Seguin orders a non-fat latte. As it’s made, the barista double checks and asks, “So you wanted skim milk, right?”

“Yeah,” says Tyler, “no homo!”

somehow i can picture him saying that

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

A lot of them are kinda meh, but I liked this one:

Erik Johnson
The four people behind Erik Johnson are served before him. He asks the barista where his tea is and why so many people are being served before him when he was first in line. The barista looks confused and asks, “Wait, you were first?”

The Evander Kane one was spot on too lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tyler Bozak

Tyler Bozak walks into Starbucks with Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk. The first two order but when asked Tyler says that he doesn’t want anything. Phil and James finally get their drink, and Tyler asks for a taste of both. He drinks half of each drink before handing it back. He then changes his mind and orders a drink. When he reaches for his wallet, he realizes he doesn’t have it on him, so he borrows money from Phil.

A lot of them are kinda meh, but I liked this one:

Erik Johnson
The four people behind Erik Johnson are served before him. He asks the barista where his tea is and why so many people are being served before him when he was first in line. The barista looks confused and asks, “Wait, you were first?”

The Evander Kane one was spot on too lol

How can you not like these?

Kevin Bieksa goes for an ill-timed Starbucks run. Dan Hamhuis stays at home.

Alex Edler enters Starbucks feeling very apprehensive. He has spilled the last 39 coffees that he has ordered. When he picks up his drink, it wobbles in his hand and begins to slosh onto his fancy coat. But before disaster strikes, Chris Tanev appears and steadies the cup. Alex Edler and his coat have been saved.

Ryan Kesler walks into his local Starbucks and orders his usual Mocha Frappuccino. Upset with the quality of his drink, he demands to speak to the manager. The manager apologizes to Kesler and assures him the next Mocha Frappuccino will be better. Kesler ignores the manager and announces to everyone in the Starbucks its time for him to move on. Kesler then leaves the Starbucks and jumps into a convertible with Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry, and they all drive to Coffee Bean.

Quick

Banned
I understood most of the references being made on NHL Starbucks. :lol

MDZ:

Michael Del Zotto walks into Starbucks and orders a venti mocha frappuccino with no whip. The barista asks him for his name and he gives her his phone number. She writes “guy with bright shorts” on the cup instead.

Sean Monahan

Sean Monahan orders a tall hot chocolate. He pays for it with his debit card. The barista spells his name as “Shawn”, but his name is actually “Sean”. He texts Mason Raymond and tell him this, and Mason seems to think it’s pretty funny. Sean likes his hot chocolate a lot.

Ben Scrivens:

Ben Scrivens orders a hazelnut latte and the barista asks him if he’d like an extra shot of espresso. He declines and laughs, explaining that he deals with enough shots. He resumes his NPR podcast while he waits for his drink.

Top Bottom