• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

That's some hot stinky bullski Schuey. Layoffs are pure communist nonsense and you're better than something like that holding you down. Get yourself a crispy new pair of socks, listen to some Bob Seger, and watch Bridge on the River Kwai. Tomorrow's a new day and you can also nap tomorrow.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Move to OTT, get a government job and get paid like a dirty hoe.

Maybe i will, lol

That's some hot stinky bullski Schuey. Layoffs are pure communist nonsense and you're better than something like that holding you down. Get yourself a crispy new pair of socks, listen to some Bob Seger, and watch Bridge on the River Kwai. Tomorrow's a new day and you can also nap tomorrow.

Tomorrow, naps and Halo.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

lol

Quick

Banned
.@NicholsOnHockey: Dreger's sources tell him #NHLDucks players don't want Bruce Boudreau fired.

Boudreau seems like a likeable guy, and it's just such a 180 if the team suddenly wants him gone after their success last year. I'd understand if we were in December or January, and the team's basically tuned him out. I don't think this is the case just yet.

Foggy

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183310463&postcount=1144

someone rewrote it and made it TUSR friendly, so it could help ya out lol

:lol I actually gave it another go and I think I finally have a handle on it.

Although, the twist with the guy with the dreads and the pants getting caught on the balcony are some serious bullshit red flags. Still, not a bad way to pass 10 minutes.

Edit: wait shit, apparently it displays prejudice and classism to not understand the story. I apologize.

Please tell me someone here read the story in the OP. Fucking crazy as shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1130829

One of the few times to actually go into OT. story is fucking worth it lol

Got my days mixed up and thought the Flyers played tonight :( am sad now

Story is amazing. Have been laughing about this all day.

Yep. Amazing story. I wanna see a movie adaptation.

Get Bay to do this like Pain and Gain, I'd be so in. The Rock as Z.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Z has to be a proper black dude tho.

alg-robertdowneyjr-jpg.jpg

MacAttack

Calgary looks terrrrrrrible.
At least Dougie and his bro can be on the same team! Gotta have your priorities straight.

edit: that stripper story is amazing. I think the Twitter format helped the storytelling. It's like a cliffhanger every 140 characters.

Cake Boss

Banned
At least Dougie and his bro can be on the same team! Gotta have your priorities straight.

edit: that stripper story is amazing. I think the Twitter format helped the storytelling. It's like a cliffhanger every 140 characters.

Yeah but I don't understand it Macattack-chan. Is there a proper English version?

MacAttack

Yeah but I don't understand it Macattack-chan. Is there a proper English version?

I can't deny it was frustrating to not understand one of the abbreviations that was bugging me, 'rn'.

Being the literary scholar I am, I used context clues to figure it out.

I'll use it in a sentence to prove it:

"lol, those people need to take the stick out of their asses rn."

Top Bottom