• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

Bob's back on the case

MXQr7n9.0.gif

Cam continues to do his thing

rQJyGw6.gif

Feels good, man.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CSMqWwYWwAE0J6D.jpg

OMG Wideman is going as Ali G, that's amazing

(from left to right, that's Stoner, Wideman, Lazar and Prince. Prince?!)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished the Halo 5 campaign....

Ehhhhhhhh. Pretty meh IMO, story feels like a rehash and they're making it up as they go at this point. I haven't played any MP yet, but all the impressions seem to be good anyways.

RedRum

Banned

Ehhhhhhhh. Pretty meh IMO, story feels like a rehash and they're making it up as they go at this point. I haven't played any MP yet, but all the impressions seem to be good anyways.

How long did it take Red?

Red_Man

How long did it take Red?
On normal it took me between 4-5 hours roughly. I felt like I saw most of the campaign from all the footage they showed, pretty disappointing for me since I've always been a big Halo fan.

RedRum

Banned
On normal it took me between 4-5 hours roughly. I felt like I saw most of the campaign from all the footage they showed, pretty disappointing for me since I've always been a big Halo fan.

Sad. Still on the fence about getting it. Have not played Halo since 2 and I'm going through the campaigns on MCC right now.

Pikma

Banned

You just saved me $60, thanks!

Red_Man

Sad. Still on the fence about getting it. Have not played Halo since 2 and I'm going through the campaigns on MCC right now.
If you're only playing for the story, borrow it from a friend, if you're interested in MP, it seems to still be worth it. I'll be messing around with MP more this weekend.

I just finished Halo doing a solo legendary run. I found it to be better than Halo 4, I'd rank it behind Halo CE and 3. Though I found the story needed more exposition, it was easy to follow, but it felt watered down. The level design is really good and I think the gameplay is the best it's ever been. Which feeds in to the multiplayer which is the best it's been in a long time, maybe the best Halo multiplayer ever for me.

I forgot the Avs were playing tonight, looks like they did to. I don't know what to say about them anymore, they're only depressing to watch. Roy has to go or he has to make big changes to the system.

Sanjuro

I just finished Halo doing a solo legendary run. I found it to be better than Halo 4, I'd rank it behind Halo CE and 3. Though I found the story needed more exposition, it was easy to follow, but it felt watered down. The level design is really good and I think the gameplay is the best it's ever been. Which feeds in to the multiplayer which is the best it's been in a long time, maybe the best Halo multiplayer ever for me.

I forgot the Avs were playing tonight, looks like they did to. I don't know what to say about them anymore, they're only depressing to watch. Roy has to go or he has to make big changes to the system.

I haven't touched the campaign yet. Not sure what to make of MP yet, it's been pretty hot and cold for me. Haven't played a ton with others though yet.

Tabris

Canucks have 4th best GA in the league, so keeping Ryan Miller was a good choice. Especially looking at how Eddie Lack has performed in Carolina.

In fact, our statistics are really good - we just keep letting teams tie in the 3rd and we gotta get better 3 on 3. I thought Canucks would be the best 3 on 3 team just based on the Sedins, but from what I saw, other teams just wait out the Sedins and our other lines have been bad 3 on 3. Actually our D has been the worst. That Sat night mistake by Weber needs to be cleaned up by coaching.

Top Bottom