• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Our best chance and Read misses the net.

Our PP looks like poop for the most part. We just need to get to the seance period without giving up a goal

Socreges

Banned
$15

I'm not going to complain
Unreal. That's what it takes to get Stars fans to see their team.

Though yeah:

tumblr_lftyq9asOF1qevct6o1_500.jpg

the Devils doubled our shots in the first but at least we got out scoreless. Did not look too good. hopefully we can turn it on in the second and get 2 points tonight

calder

$15

I'm not going to complain

That's a nice rink, really liked it. Saw a fantastic game against the Hawks there several years ago and a kinda meh game vs the Rangers a couple back. Sadly because we go for Christmas I'll never be able to see the Cowboys I guess. So lame.

Edit: I was young to suggest that giant upside down beer can thing but i think that might have been at Rangers ballpark.

I
we're having a white-off?

I'm Swiss and Swiss and my family's full of gingers, you guys lose by default.

If we are having white-off I should have pretty strong chances for the win as a native Finn lol. Some days during winter when I sleep longer I wake up to the darkness and go to bed when it's dark.... Damn winter sucks around this latitude.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Was there ever any resolution to his personal issue this past summer? Stopped following the news after a while.

Shit flew off the deep end when the mother of the accuser started fabricating evidence and drama. Her lawyer dumped her and that was pretty much the end of it.

Tabris

I love seeing which fans here are bandwagoners who can't support their team when they are losing.

Nothing shows your true fan colours better.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I love seeing which fans here are bandwagoners who can't support their team when they are losing.

Nothing shows your true fan colours better.

Choosing not to watch a game in which your team is playing on their heels at 11:30 AM on a work day doesn't make you a bandwagoner, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

Top Bottom