• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Pikma

Banned
I'm probably the whitest guy here. Scottish and English. If I take my shirt off on a sunny day I could blind you. Of course I wouldn't do that though, my pale skin burns so fast you'd think I was a vampire.
image.php

When I go to family events and they're all afraid to go in the sun I get so happy about my southern Spanish genes that my mom blessed me with.

Beautiful olive skin by the end of the day>burning like my father and his side of the family.

Lines for tonight.

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher

Eller-Galchenyuk-Flynn

Weise-Desharnais-Fleischmann

Byron-Mitchell-Smith-Pelly

Markov-Subban

Emelin-Petry

Gilbert-Beaulieu

DSP should have been on that 2nd line TBH.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's you and me

I'm obviously white, jesus you guys

I'm probably the whitest guy here. Scottish and English. If I take my shirt off on a sunny day I could blind you. Of course I wouldn't do that though, my pale skin burns so fast you'd think I was a vampire.

German and Norwegian, bruv.

we're having a white-off?

I'm Swiss and Swiss and my family's full of gingers, you guys lose by default.

That's my guess too.

All these cracker's here keeping us minorities down.

dude you're white as fuck

Pikma

Banned
Oleksiak and Nemeth appear to be the healthy scratches again now that Dumbmers is back.

It's pretty damn crazy how we were lacking NHL ready dmen just a year ago and now we have waaaaaay too many.

Tabris

I'm a European mix but my dominant heritage is German / Austrian.

Doesn't matter though, I'm in Canada and just assimilate what I like about all kinds of cultures.

Yawnier

Banned
another NieR fan on NHLgaf!!!

I love you

I didn't play it until a few years ago but it is a damn good game, I got endings A and B but didn't bother with endings C and D. It was a great JRPG in a generation that was a bit of a black hole when it came to that genre on home consoles.

I also bought Drakengard 3 last year but haven't played it yet.

I didn't play it until a few years ago but it is a damn good game, I got endings A and B but didn't bother with endings C and D. It was a great JRPG in a generation that was a bit of a black hole when it came to that genre on home consoles.

I also bought Drakengard 3 last year but haven't played it yet.

Just letting you know, even though for NieR Automata they have made it clear that it doesn't matter if you played the first one, but NieR Automata follows ending D. So I guess if you really want to you can go back and play to get D

or just read about it

Socreges

Banned
Technically no Canadian team in the west has more points. This is truth!

Arizona - 11 points
Vancouver - 11
Winnipeg - 11

I said nothing about standings placements. Always with the excuses.

Bringing truthfacts to the masses! Las Vegas Jets, San Diego Canucks, Albuquerque Oilers, Boise Flames. You know, the way things should be.
OzGvs6X.gif

I swear to god if Vinny scores before Jake this season, I really won't know what to think or how to feel.

I doubt Vinny will score but if he does in his first game then damn lol

Alucard

Banned
Crosby with 2 assists in under 10 minutes. That's more like it. Would be nice to see the Pens put up more than 3 goals against someone.

Top Bottom