• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

kingslunk

I was actually joking around with you, but now that I see you're truly upset it's even funnier.

I thought you were purposefully posting really bad insults, like as a joke, and I was playing along. But you actually thought they were solid. Amazing.

Neg. I'm just terrible at comebacks. It seemed to be the best one up lol.

I'm happy for the Oilers. The fans have had to deal with mediocrity for years.

That being said wtf Habs how do you all bunch up against the boards and leave the middle wide open ;_;

RevoDS

Fuck, don't blow this Habs...

The old habits from last year are creeping back in so bad, they've looked terrible the last few games. Sure, they can score now bit whatever happened to defense first?

Parch

Looked like it was going to be a blowout after the 1st.
McDavid's line has been consistently good since being put together. That kid got skills.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the Canucks broke the Habs

I'm sorry

not really

but juuuust a little bit, nobody deserves to lose to the Oilers

RevoDS

I think the Canucks broke the Habs

I'm sorry

not really

but juuuust a little bit, nobody deserves to lose to the Oilers
The Habs broke the Habs, really. The Canucks didn't do anything to break them, they just gor complacent a few games ago and got away with it for a few more games somehow.

Parch

Draisaitl might have just bought himself a regular job with the Oilers. His start in the minors wasn't really good and he only got the callup because of injuries. Hall and Nuge need a RW.

Top Bottom