• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Probably pretty good after his team just beat the best team in the league. Love the salt from Ranger fans. He went to the Oilers because your GM is incompetent, not because he demanded a trade. :lol

Where was salt? I feel bad for the guy, he wanted another year with Benoit Allaire.

Also, that post was when his save percentage in the game was around .700 and he was losing 3-0 in the first period. :D

Quick

Banned
1495711573305887892.jpg

Your 2015-16 Boston Bruins!

http://deadspin.com/the-bruins-dressed-as-minions-are-your-annoying-nephew-1739442321

Stasis

Probably pretty good after his team just beat the best team in the league. Love the salt from Ranger fans. He went to the Oilers because your GM is incompetent, not because he demanded a trade. :lol

Salt?

I was happy he was getting a full time gig, even if it was with the Oilers. I mean, we all love the guy, but I haven't seen anyone majorly upset about what went down. Raanta should be alright and Cam deserved a promotion. Did you just need a reason to insult something? Your comments are always so bizarre with a bunch of odd/wrong attempts at provocation I can't understand. Oh well.

Boston's Winter Classic Jersey should just be a Minion on it.

With Marchand's nose.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 10m 10 minutes ago

Clune will be the 11th player already to make Leafs debut this season. None were drafted by Toronto.
Nice work, Toronto.

Sounds like Bernier vs. Lundqvist tonight. Truly a clash of titans.

Bernier shutout incoming.

So I may try to salvage this date that I backed out of last night, since we have been so fucking disappointing this week. I guess either a disappointing date at this point or a disappointing Flyers game.

At least I have a lot of alcohol either way

Pikma

Banned
I think Anaheim was the team with the most games won by one goal or coming from behind or something last year. Can unravel pretty quickly.
I'm really aware of that :(
I think with the current goalie rotation we will def make it to the playoffs. Now I don't know how this team will react in a best of 7 dunno if our defense is capable of bending and not breaking.

The problems I do see however don't look to be permanent though. Bad puck handling in our zone. Not clearing the puck properly. Bad turn overs. I think we have something exciting happening here.
Yeah, I'm starting to get excited too, even if we crash and burn this is the best the team has looked since probably the 2008-2009 season so I might as well enjoy it.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Is blow torching wallpaper normal? They've been re-doing the hallways in my building and they are finally getting around to doing the wallpaper. Dude was using a blow torch. I've never seen that before.

Neuvirth with the start tonight. Mason has been good but our defense in front of him sucks and we can't fucking score this season so far either.

Where was salt? I feel bad for the guy, he wanted another year with Benoit Allaire.

Also, that post was when his save percentage in the game was around .700 and he was losing 3-0 in the first period. :D
I know, I thought you were mocking him for going to oilers. He does deserve a shot as a starter, he definitely deserves it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seen a lot of people shitting on Therrien today, and for once I don't agree with it. Subbing Flynn in for Semin was stupid, but that's not why we lost. The team simply stopped playing, and I'm pretty sure he didn't tell them to chill out after the first. Flynn in again for Semin tonight is frustrating, but Eller and AGally need to be better regardless.

P.S. Marc-Andre Fleury now has a better GAA and SV% than Carey Jesus Price.
Been a while since we've had some Pens salt in here.

P.S. Torrey Mitchell has as many goals as Crosby and Kessel combined.

imBask

Banned
Seen a lot of people shitting on Therrien today, and for once I don't agree with it. Subbing Flynn in for Semin was stupid, but that's not why we lost. The team simply stopped playing, and I'm pretty sure he didn't tell them to chill out after the first. Flynn in again for Semin tonight is frustrating, but Eller and AGally need to be better regardless.

Been a while since we've had some Pens salt in here.

P.S. Torrey Mitchell has as many goals as Crosby and Kessel combined.

Galchenyuk scored last night, but he's been very meh for the past couple of games

he's been shaping up to be a Kovalev type of half/half player, disapearing for a couple of games.... I hate that and I really wish he grows out of it

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galchenyuk scored last night, but he's been very meh for the past couple of games

he's been shaping up to be a Kovalev type of half/half player, disapearing for a couple of games.... I hate that and I really wish he grows out of it
The goal was all Markov though, he's done well point wise and is learning centring positioning well, they've just been off for a few games. I'm not worried, it's part of the process. Eller on the other hand is starting to seem lost, I don't think he's a Hab come March.

imBask

Banned
The goal was all Markov though, he's done well point wise and is learning centring positioning well, they've just been off for a few games. I'm not worried, it's part of the process. Eller on the other hand is starting to seem lost, I don't think he's a Hab come March.

i've lost faith in Eller long ago, i'm with you

Top Bottom