• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Maddocks

Looks like I'm going to Kings opening day game, going to go to happy hour before the game, drink during the game, then drink more after the game. Pretty much I'm going to end up broke and drunk. Good thing I'm not driving.

Oct. 7th is going to be a great day for myself. My 2nd live hockey game and first full blown season I can say I pushed all other sports to the back and focused only on hockey. exciting time for myself. So I guess you can add me to that spreadsheet in the Kings section.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Looks like I'm going to Kings opening day game, going to go to happy hour before the game, drink during the game, then drink more after the game. Pretty much I'm going to end up broke and drunk. Good thing I'm not driving.

Oct. 7th is going to be a great day for myself. My 2nd live hockey game and first full blown season I can say I pushed all other sports to the back and focused only on hockey. exciting time for myself. So I guess you can add me to that spreadsheet in the Kings section.

As much as it pains me to do so, I will increase the Kings ranks.

Quick

Banned

giphy.gif

Already wearing blue and white, too.

Erdrick

From what I've seen of him. Ehlers is really good when he was playing with the Mooseheads

Yeah, he's definitely got the potential to be a force in the NHL, but as usual, it'll be a patient process. If they are ready to make the jump to the big leagues, then so be it. Just as long as management doesn't rush them and harm their development.

I'm really excited for Ehlers, Petan and the rest of the prospects. Petan has had some shifty stickwork over the past few games and has looked better and better each game. Ehlers broke some records last year with his junior team for consecutive points, and he's really grown even from when I saw him last year vs. this year.

Anyway,TL;DR the future is bright for Jets fans. =)

Erdrick

Great work by Byfuglien and Chiarot to set up Scheifele for his second goal tonight vs. the Flames. Nice to see the Jets finally scoring in games now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Marchand on Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin line: "I was very fortunate to be on a line with two great players: myself and Bergy." @tseguinofficial

LOL

calder

That was a nice OT shift by the Jets. Great vision from Myers, then a nice deke.

Hmm I was looking at the allegiance list and had a random thought: if there is expansion who would move over to a new team? Maybe no one is in Vegas and currently rooting for the Avs or something but there must be an old Nordiques fan around who would switch.

Tabris

Oh man, that Baertschi Horvat Virtanen line is golden.

Of course we're playing EDM so it's not the best test.

But they are against Cam Talbot though!

EDIT - I just saw Virtanen's goal off his face lol Hope he's OK.

Pikma

Banned
Ducks Nation is saving a seat for you.

Embrace your destiny.
With this reluctant piece of shit of a coach we are stuck with rest assured it'll happen, it's not a matter of when, not if. And not because I think the Ducks are a better team (they are) but because it's going to be either that or quitting watching and following hockey altogether.

I mean, we've made the playoffs once since 2008 and it was because the fucking Coyotes basically didn't want the spot, our situation is that pathetic, yet we have all these signings, all these trades, all these empty promises of success when we are simply not anywhere near a lot of the teams in the league, doesn't matter if we have a really talented generation right now, that will never be enough, everyone knows that and yet it fucking blows my mind how freaking useless Ruff is at doing what he's supposed to do, like, he had a pool of over 12 NHL-ready defensemen, and he spent most of training camp and the exhibition games trying out lines and everything, Johns for example was simply outstanding and so were Lindell and Honka, and you know what Ruff ended up doing? He decided to keep the same fucking dmen from last season, all of them UGGGGH
And it's the same bullshit with Lehtonen, the same stinky bullshit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
watching the replays of the Canucks goals, wow this Oilers defense is terribad

Top Bottom