• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HANSEN WITH THE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

that makes up for that amazing Ramo save, Hansen wanting that puck in :lol

Stasis

We're being dominated right now. At least since I started watching. Missed most of the first two periods.

Also, enough with the fucking pucks to the face for our D, damn. Keeps happening.

edit: Neck. Head area in general!

I do consider that an asshole move. I'm assuming there's some kind of reconciliation scene in the film which may or may not have happened?

I think he did end up doing the right thing, but waaaaaaaay after he should have. I'm basing most of this from my vague recollection of Pirates of Silicon Valley, so don't take it as gospel.

Alucard

Banned
I think he did end up doing the right thing, but waaaaaaaay after he should have. I'm basing most of this from my vague recollection of Pirates of Silicon Valley, so don't take it as gospel.

Gotcha. Well, still kind of interested in the movie even though I've never bought an Apple product.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see how you can overturn this if the ref was blowing it dead. I mean obviously Kane knocks it in cleanly, but that shouldn't make a difference. Isn't that a done and done sort of thing?

EDIT: Good. Also, *phew*.

Stasis

I don't see how you can overturn this if the ref was blowing it dead. I mean obviously Kane knocks it in cleanly, but that shouldn't make a difference. Isn't that a done and done sort of thing?

Was a quick whistle, but yeah... this.

Fuck that 5 on 4 anyway, missed call earlier.

Damn the Hawks are a resilient team though.

Top Bottom