• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

The Road To A Kings-less Playoffs 2016 starts tonight.

Make us proud!

I think the Kings will likely make the playoffs this year, if only because the pacific division is pretty weak this year. Canucks are on the downturn, Oilers and Yotes still suck which leaves the Sharks as the only time who could potentially push them out. Even then I'm not sure if they can pull it off.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
FUCK THE RANGERS

stepan-laughs-at-giroux1.jpg

I think the Kings will likely make the playoffs this year, if only because the pacific division is pretty weak this year. Canucks are on the downturn, Oilers and Yotes still suck which leaves the Sharks as the only time who could potentially push them out. Even then I'm not sure if they can pull it off.

101 points last season, yup they are trending downwards.

Tabris

Actually the Canucks are on the upturn. They missed the playoffs 2 years ago, made it a year ago, and we have nothing but armchair GMs and scouts declaring the Canucks out for this season.

Until Canucks start losing, they are still on the upturn.

calder

I love it when the guy with the puck on the odd number rush doesn't bother even faking a look for the pass and just buries it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully the sharks rebound this year, they've been one of my favourite teams to watch over the years.

Cindro

That was such a heartbreaking end to the Blackhawks game

Time to go sleep it off so I can ruminate on the whistle blow at work tomorrow

Acid08

Banned
Most players would be worried about their brain when choosing to headbutt another player. Not Dustin Brown, he knows the monkeys working the rusty gears in there will be okay.

Top Bottom