• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

23qwerty

sportsnet commentator optimistic about mcdavid's point total this year, saying around 70

I'd go with a more conservative 50-60 myself.

Pikma

Banned
LA fans thought that was a 3-point goal since it was from outside the half circle where the catcher usually stands so they will start to leave the building now

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Kelly ‏@MikeKellyNHL
Tyler Bozak: 0 points, 0 shot attempts, 0 hits, 0 giveaways, 0 takeaways, 0 blocked shots. Lead all Leaf forwards with 19:03 ice time.
Amazing. All is right in the world.

Honestly, i feel like this is their first non-Euro goalie in decades, and by now the reference is probably lost on everyone.

tumblr_lziif0S8HI1rp784so1_500.jpg

Yeah....

Tabris

See Ferland sometimes takes those risky hits that we want out of the game but he's been lucky so far by hitting the shoulder instead of the head. All it'll take is a couple players that aren't paying attention and have their head down.

That's why lampooning Raffi Torres but praising a player like Ferlund is such hypocrisy. They both go for the same kind of risky hits.

Pikma

Banned
See Ferland sometimes takes those risky hits that we want out of the game but he's been lucky so far by hitting the shoulder instead of the head. All it'll take is a couple players that aren't paying attention and have their head down.

That's why lampooning Raffi Torres but praising a player like Ferlund is such hypocrisy. They both go for the same kind of risky hits.
Oh god please shut up with that nonsense.

Top Bottom