• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

rodRyTn.jpg

Survey says!

dumpster fire

Cindro

This thread is total shit without hockey, the Nintendo circle jerk is not for me

But Nintendo is just as great as hockey (I refrained from saying "better" out of respect for my fellow NHL-GAFfers who might disagree, so you're all welcome for the decorum)

Bro do you even Wii U?

Marvie_3

Banned
These new boards in the UC are really something. I had no idea you could go 2+ periods without a chunk of the glass falling out.

Cindro

I smoked a drug with the Blackhawks chariman over the summer and when I woke up the next morning Roszival had swindled the team out of another million dollars

Cindro

Glad that was just a dream because hes only making $600k
I rounded up because I was my math abilities were fuzzy from the coming down off of smoking the drugs

But hey, he DOES have the possibility of an extra 200K as a performance bonus!

(laughs)

Marvie_3

Banned
I rounded up because I was my math abilities were fuzzy from the coming down off of smoking the drugs

But hey, he DOES have the possibility of an extra 200K as a performance bonus!

(laughs)
I think thats a "games played" bonus but you know he'll get that because Quenneville is fucking stupid.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
why does cowtown play shitty trance music in the background?

wait, nvm

lol Prust is NOT fighting :lol

Cindro

I think thats a "games played" bonus but you know he'll get that because Quenneville is fucking stupid.
X_X

THAT'S what a "performance bonus" is? What a sham.

When is he due to be taken off of the DL? He was walking around like his normal, doofy self earlier - I'm not complaining that he's still benched, of course, I'm just wondering if we could mail him some ice cubes in hopes that he drops them and twists his ankle again or something.

Why can't NBC ever space out their double headers properly.

I don't want to wait for the Rangers game to finish just to watch the Kings/Sharks game.

So frustrating.

Marvie_3

Banned
X_X

THAT'S what a "performance bonus" is? What a sham.

When is he due to be taken off of the DL? He was walking around like his normal, doofy self earlier - I'm not complaining that he's still benched, of course, I'm just wondering if we could mail him some ice cubes in hopes that he drops them and twists his ankle again or something.
There are different kinds of performance bonuses. Thats just the one in Slowzsival's contract.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
2nd and 3rd have been almost all Blackhawks. Somehow hanging on by a thread here, but we haven't had any real serious or consistent push in forever.

Top Bottom